cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

National Video Game Day โ€Œ๐ŸŽฎโ€Œ

Pandora

Happy National Video Game Day!

500W_500H-1.jpg

Video Game Music Radio: This station is comprised of various musical pieces or soundtracks and background music found in video games. From amateur producers to popular composers, this station is great as foreground or peripheral music. Listen here. ๐ŸŽง

500W_500H.jpg

Game Time Radio: Essential tracks to fuel your next gaming session with curated modes like Level UP and Pixelated. Listen here. ๐ŸŽง

2 Replies

bp4437
Opening Act

It's a little late but I wanted to share some of my playlists.

Skyrim

Great atmospheric music for studying, work or exploring a majestic landscape. I set aside battle music and the epic tracks in favor of ambient music to play in the background.

Music of Dragon Age

A really good score for a fantasy series and it helps when a major character is a singer. DA can occasionally drop a beautiful song that may be a poor fit elsewhere.

Music of Mass Effect

You can hear Bioware's cinematic ambitions grow over the course of the trilogy. Includes highlights from the farewell DLC, Citadel, and the unreleased Shepard of the Galaxy.

Songs from Life is Strange

The series is famous for its post-rock soundtrack although there's a club track in here. Also includes two covers of the Max and Chloe theme, Daughter from the Before the Storm prequel, and Novo Amor from the upcoming True Colors.

bp4437_0-1626382251756.png

@bp4437  no it's never too late, if I happen to choose any of your songs for the GSOTD (clean) post and playlist I will be sure to make mention of you. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska