cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

New Music โ€Œ๐ŸŽง

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

One of my favorite sections within the Pandora app is "For You" because of the New Music recommendations. Sharing new music that was picked for me. Also, sharing a bit about the artists like @MOHLovesAlaska does. I always like to know more about the artists - especially artists that I'm discovering for the first time.

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 10.39.41 AM.png

Waves of Blue by Majid Jordan 

More about Majid Jordan: Toronto-based duo Majid Al Maskati and Jordan Ullman are known as Majid Jordan, producers of moody alternative R&B and left-field pop. The two met while attending the University of Toronto. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 10.43.05 AM.png

New Album: California Soil by London Grammar

More about London Grammar: English trio London Grammar combine sparse electronic pop in the model of the xx with lead singer Hannah Reidโ€™s dramatic, soulful vocals, which evoke Annie Lennox and contemporaries like Florence Welch and Natasha Khan of Bat for Lashes. 

Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 10.52.37 AM.png

Hard 4 Me 2 Love You by Sinead Harnett

More about Sinead Harnett: London native Sinead Harnett, inspired at a young age by the likes of Whitney Houston and Michael Jackson.  

Feel free to share any new music suggested to you in the For You section. ๐ŸŽง

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
24 Replies

@AlyssaPandora I'm going to start adding some of your choice songs to the GSOTD post and playlist, and I will of course make sure to mention you for the selection of songs ๐ŸŽต ๐Ÿ˜Š have a great Monday, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much, @MOHLovesAlaska. Hope you're having a nice start to your week! โ˜€๏ธ

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend. 

I'm back and sharing some new music from the For You section, based on my personal listening

_500W_500H-1.jpg

Album: GOD DID by DJ Khaled

More about DJ Khaled: No overnight success, DJ Khaled toiled as a disc jockey for years before he became an immensely successful, larger-than-life figure in rap music. Since the latter half of the 2000s, surrounded by a cast of high-profile associates, Khaled has factored into triumphant crossover singles that have seemed like events. 

_500W_500H-3.jpg

Single: you by CKay

More about CKay: Nigerian Afrobeat singer, songwriter, and producer CKay achieved breakout success in the early part of the 2020s when his single โ€œLove Nwantitiโ€ became a viral hit in countries around the world.

_500W_500H-2.jpg

Single: Beautiful Love (Free Fire) by Justin Bieber

More about Justin Bieber: Justin Bieber became a global pop phenomenon with his debut, My World (2009), a multi-platinum smash in the singerโ€™s native Canada and several other territories. Only 15 years old at the time of its release, Bieber was fast-tracked to sustained commercial presence with a remix compilation, an acoustic set, a concert film, and additional studio recordings, including the Grammy-nominated My World 2.0 (2010) and similarly chart-topping Believe (2012), all hitting the market within a three-year period.

Hope everyone is having a great week thus far! 

@AlyssaPandora thank you for this great post that you posted. I love the background info that goes with the artist and the song. I miss posting on GSOTD, but soon I will have the time to pick it up again, along with This Day In The History Of Music. 

Thanks again friend, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

_500W_500H.jpg Saving Space (Single) by Chloe' Caroline. I just found her while searching for new music, I cannot believe she only has just over 200 a month listeners. She is phenomenal. Listen to this song when you get a chance, you will not be sorry. I will be adding her music to the GSOTD post and playlist for the next couple of days starting Monday, I have already chosen the three songs for tomorrow. 

Have a great evening, take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska