Up & Coming Artist

Rock: Side Of a Bullet by Nickleback

Hip-Hop: Nothin but a G Thang by Dr. Dre

Rap: WooWAM by YBN Nahimr

Pop: Heatwaves by Glass Animals

Comedy: Pretty Pink Tractor by Tim Hawkins

EDM: We Are Young by Fun and Janelle Monae

New: A-Ok by Tai Verdez

sorry but i will add discriptions next time but I don't have time to add them today today

ks
Tags (1)
67 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for sharing, and paying tribute to our military, @kayden_S! 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

Instead of catagories I'm using only Justin Champange's song to help support him. The order of the songs will be newest to oldest.

1. Ridin' High

2. MudBugz

3. New Boots

4. Number to Heaven (Acoustic Version)

5. Drunk Alone (feat. Brittany LeBlanc)

6. Let's Roll

7. Do the Lasso

8. When I Pull Up

9. Swervin'

10. Number to Heaven

11. Beers

12. Do It Again

13. BackRoads (feat. Gabe G)

14. Body Like a Back Road (This song is a cover/remix)

15. Don't Tell Me

All of these songs are country-pop like "When I Pull Up" or hick hop songs like "Backroads" but no matter what genre they fall into Justin makes sure that his songs are all good quality.

@MOHLovesAlaska  whenever you start being able to post again can you help me in supporting Justin Champange please?

ks

@kayden_S  I echo what @AlyssaPandora has stated. Keep up the great post you are doing. I myself am hoping to be back posting soon. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

@kayden_S  I will be more than happy to support Justin Champagne, as soon as I start posting again for the GSOTD post. You take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist
  • Country: Don't Tell Mama by Gary Allan from the album Smoke Rings In The Dark (Deluxe Edition).

There are currently no posted features for this song.

Country #2: Whiskey In My Water by Tyler Farr from the album Redneck Crazy.

Features of this song are: Country roots, mild rhythmic syncopation, acoustic rhythm piano, mixed acoustic and electric instrumentation and, major key tonality.

Instead of the rap and EDM songs I normally do, I'm adding all of CORPSE's songs to support him.

HOT DEMON B!TCHES NEAR U ! ! ! (Feat. Night Lovell).

Features of this song are: West coast rap influences, electronica influences, headnodic beats, syncopated beats and, a deep voice.

E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE! (Feat. Savage GA$P).

Features of this song are: Hardcore rap influence, southern rap influences, electronica influences, danceable beats and, busy beats.

Miss YOU!

Features of this song are: Hardcore rap influence, east coast rap influences, electronica influences, headnodic beats and, syncopated beats.

White Tee (Alternate Bass Boosted Version).

Features of this song are: Hardcore rap influence, southern rap influences, electronica influences, headnodic beats and, syncopated beats.

Never Satisfied.

Features of this song are: Hardcore rap attitude, midwest rap roots, electronica influences, basic rap roots and, headnodic beats.

Cat Girls Are Ruining My Life!

agoraphobic.

Features of this song are: Acoustic rock instrumentation, hip-hop influences, jazz influences, a subtle use of vocal harmony and, repetitive melodic phrasing.

DAYWALKER! (Feat. Machine Gun Kelly).

Features of this song are: Hard rock roots, electronica influences, hip-hop influences, a subtle use of paired vocal harmony and, mild rhythmic syncopation.

Pop: Acapulco by Jason Derulo from the album Acapulco (Single). 

Features of this song are: Electronica influences, danceable grooves, extensive vamping, synthetic sonority and, minor key tonality

Pop #2: Run by OneRepublic from the album Human (Deluxe).

Features of this song are: Electronica influences, folk influences, extensive vamping, minor key tonality and, acoustic rhythm guitars.

R&B: Memory by Kane Brown & Blackbear from the album Memory (Single).

Features of this song are: R & b influences, heavy use of vocal harmonies, acoustic rhythm piano, repetitive melodic phrasing and, extensive vamping.

R&B #2: **ahem**! by Jeris Johnson & Ricky Desktop from the album my sword (Explicit).

Features of this song are: Hard rock roots, electronica influences, country influences, r & b influences and, hip-hop influences.

Remixed: Wellerman (Sea Shanty / 220 KID x Billen Ted Remix) by Nathan Evans, 220 KID & Billen Ted from the album Wellerman (Sea Shanty / 220 KID x Billen Ted Remix) (Single).

Features of this song are: House roots, four-on-the-floor beats, celtic influences, beats made for dancing and, straight drum beats.

Remixed #2: Rockstar Sea Shanty by Nickelback & The Lottery Winners from the album Rockstar Sea Shanty (Single)

Hip-Hop: Grillz (feat. Paul Wall & Ali & Gipp) by Nelly from the album Sweatsuit (Explicit).

Features of this song are: Club rap roots, gangsta rap influence, southern rap roots. a knack for catchy hooks amd, party jam style.

Hip-Hop #2: Smack That (feat. Eminem) by Akon from the album Konvicted.

Features of this song are: Club rap roots, gangsta rap influence, r&b influences, east coast rap influences and, party jam style.

Rock: Pour Some Sugar On Me (Extended Version) by Def Leppard from the album Hysteria (Super Deluxe).

Features of this song are: Pop metal qualities, repetitive melodic phrasing, extensive vamping, a clear focus on recording studio production and, mixed minor & major key tonality.

Joe Elliott’s lyrics owe an obvious debt to his obsession with T. Rex , particularly on the playfully silly anthem “Pour Some Sugar on Me,” and the British glam rock tribute “Rocket,” while power ballads like “Love Bites” lack the histrionics or gooey sentimentality of many similar offerings

Rock #2: Next Go Round by Nickelback from the album Dark Horse.

Features of this song are: Hard rock roots, blues influences, a subtle use of vocal harmony, major key tonality and, dirty electric guitar riffs.

New: Come Back As A Country Boy by Blake Shelton.

This song is not currently in an album.

Features of this song are: Country rock leanings, alt. country qualities, a subtle use of vocal harmony, extensive vamping and, minor key tonality.

New #2: 'Til You Can't by Cody Johnson from the album Human The Double Album.

Features of this song are: Alt. country qualities, a subtle use of vocal harmony, acoustic rhythm piano, mixed acoustic and electric instrumentation and, major key tonality.

I will add descriptions tommorow.

ks

Listener001
Not applicable

yes, support CORPSE all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

The next post on SOTW will be requests only so if you have a request post the song title and artists but no links because I cant pull them up

ks

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

Instead of all of the catagories I usually do, I'm using all of Savannah Dexter's music to support her as I find her an interesting up and coming artist and I also got a request from @UncleBud that will be put at the bottom.

Savannah currently only has 2 full albums named Savages and Genesis adding up to a total of 25 songs. Below I will add the names of the albums and the songs in the album with the newer album first.

Genesis

1: Bring It (feat. Brabo Gator).  Length of song: 4:05.

Features of this song are: Hip-hop roots, electronica influences, country influences, mild rhythmic syncopation and, heavy use of vocal harmonies.

2: Country Girl.  Length of song: 2:59.

Features of this song are: Hip-hop roots, country influences, a subtle use of vocal harmony, repetitive melodic phrasing and, extensive vamping.

Country Girl song is just a all around suductive song about how her partner wants a "Country Girl" who is homegrown and has "meat and 3 lovin."

3: Love Me Now.  Length of song: 3:13.

There are currently no features posted for this song.

4: Echo (feat. Merkules).  Length of song: 2:39.

Features of this song are: Hardcore rap influence, exaggerated enunciation, country influences, basic rap rootsand, danceable beats.

5: Heaven's Got a Backroad.  Length of song: 2:49.

Heaven's Got a Backroad is about how when Dexter dies she doesn't want to live in the heavens suburb but wants to live in the country while in heaven in a house you have to get to by backroad.

6: Broke Free.  Length of song: 2:33.

Features of this song are: Alt. country qualities, a subtle use of vocal harmony, mild rhythmic syncopation, repetitive melodic phrasing and, extensive vamping.

7: Say About Me (feat. FJ Outlaw).  Length of song: 3:20.

Features of this song are: Hip-hop roots, electronica influences, mild rhythmic syncopation, heavy use of vocal harmonies and, repetitive melodic phrasing.

Say About Me is just pretty much saying to not talk behind their back because they "Hear everything you say about me."

8: A Little More Me.  Length of song: 3:18.

9: Shark Week (feat. Brabo Gator & FJ Outlaw). Length of song: 4:16.

There is no other way to explain this song than "Wow." I think even  DaBaby would be impressed.

10: House of Mirrors. Length of song: 3:33.

Savages

1: Savage. Length of song: 3:06.

Savage is about how Dexter is done with the bs and the politics for always playing games, and, how Dexter is a savage as said in the lines "I'll burn every f***ing bridge give me the matches, one thing that they don't know about me I'm a savage." Dexter  manages to say f**k the government and give the middle finger to Katie Noel for lying and saying Ryan Upchurch ahem violatied her.

2: Gottem Talking (feat. Adam Calhoun). Length of song: 2:58.

3: Big Trucks (feat. Adam Calhoun, Dusty Leigh & Demun Jones).

Big Trucks is just about how Adam Calhoun, Dusty Leigh, Demun Jones and, Savannah Dexter want and have huge jacked up show/mud trucks.

4: Remember Everything. Length of song: 3:09.

Remember Everything is about Dexter's first husband who may have mistreated Dexter and how she remembers every right and wrong he did.

5: Raise Hell. Length of song: 2:39.

Features of this song are: Hardcore rap influence, basic rap roots, danceable beats, consistent rhyme patterns and, a female vocal.

This song was made when the whole Katie Noel was, ahem, "violated" by Ryan Upchurch (which the courts later proved to be a false claim), and after Noel made a diss song on DexterRaise Hell is the diss back on Noel, (And in my opinion, definantly showed Noel her place and put her there as said in the lyrics "Instead of chasin church you should've been in it" and "Nobody likes you, scissorin's what excits you")

6: Can't Never Could (Feat. Jelly Roll). Length of song: 3:53.

7: She Sings. Length of song: 3:51.

8: Throw Another Stone. Length of song: 3:11.

Throw Another Stone is about Dexter's struggles and triumphs in building her career as a music artist. This song is also about how she knows haters "Are comin and I'm not afraid" and how "Your words and hate don't phase me."

9: Sinderella. Length of song: 3:13.

Sinderella is about Dexter's ex husband (who Dexter married and divorced before she turned 19) who in the song Dexter calls "Daddy" and how "Daddy" used and cheated on Dexter and how now Dexter was afraid to commit to another relationship at the time. At the current moment I believe Dexter is in a relationship with Adam Calhoun.

10: I Don't Open Up. Length of song: 3:17.

I Don't Open Up is also about Dexter's ex husband (who Dexter married and divorced before she turned 19) who used and cheated on Dexter and how now Dexter was afraid to commit to another relationship at the time.

11: Just Hold On (Feat. Adam Calhoun). Length of song: 3:11.

Features of this song are: 

12: Swamp (feat. Brabo Gator). Length of song: 3:34.

13: Another Story. Length of song: 2:59.

14: Murder You with Love (feat. Struggle Jennings). Length of song: 3:04.

Murder You with Love is about how only people you love can hurt you with personal experinces from both artists to back it up. 

15: Curtains. Length of song: 2:45.

Curtains is about how Dexter hears all the whispers and rumors so she wouldn't let her current partner in because she was afraid he would build her up just to break her down. 

Banana Pancakes. Length of song: 3:12.

Features of this song are: Mellow rock instrumentation, country influences, folk influences, a subtle use of vocal harmony and, mild rhythmic syncopation.

I am currently unable to provide a description for this song.

ks

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Nice! Thanks for sharing this week, @kayden_S! 🎵

Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

Hey @AlyssaPandora@MOHLovesAlaska@ErickPandora@UncleBud and, @Listener001 can you guys listen to some Chris LeDoux and tell me of the songs you guys listen to what were your top 3 songs you liked the most please?

I'm gonna put your choices on SOTW.

ks

Listener001
Not applicable

I'm just seeing this now I haven't been on Pandora until right now.  I'm in Spanish class right now. So I cant take the time to listen to enough of Chris LeDoux's music right now to pick my top 3. But I can give you one song that I like by him which is - this cowboys hat - which I listened to a while ago when someone recommended it to me (I'm not sure if it was you or not maybe it was someone's I'm not sure ) but it is actually a favorite of mine by him cause, this song tells a story and I like songs that tell stories. 

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@kayden_S It's been a few years since I've listened to Chris LeDoux. Monday I'll listen to some of his music and I'll get back to you. I think I'll even make a LeDoux station.

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@kayden_S Hey I created a Chris LeDoux station yesterday and put it on Artist Only mode. Of all the songs I listened to I came up with my Top 4 songs: "Cadillac Ranch", " Western Skies", "This Cowboys Hat" and my favorite "Thank The Cowboy For The Ride". 

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

Thank you @UncleBud for your choices.

ks

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

I'm sorry that it has been a while since I last posted, I have had to take care of personal issues on top of my uncle passing away. But I am back and this week I'm focusing on classical country as that was his favorite genra of music. My uncle's favorites will be at the top, then mine at the bottom. Thank you all for supporting me in making SOTW and for browsing and enjoying SOTW. have a good day.

My Uncle Raymond's old favorites.

Troubadour by George Strait from the album Troubadour

Brothers Of The Highway by George Strait from the album Troubadour

I Saw God Today by George Strait from the album Troubadour

Give It All We Got Tonight by George Strait from the album Love Is Everything

Paint Me A Birmingham by Tracy Lawrence from the album Strong

Letters from Home by John Michael Montgomery from the album Letters From Home

Where Were You (When the World Stopped Turning) by Alan Jackson from the album Drive

Drivin' My Life Away by Eddie Rabbitt from the album Horizon.

Don't Take The Girl by Tim McGraw from the album Not A Moment Too Soon

Remember When by Alan Jackson from the album Playlist: The Very Best Of Alan Jackson

Carrying Your Love With Me by George Strait from the album Best Of (Deluxe Edition)

Check Yes Or No by George Strait from the album Best Of (Deluxe Edition)

Livin' On Love by Alan Jackson from the album Who I Am

Deeper Than the Holler by Randy Travis from the album On the Other Hand - All the Number Ones

Three Wooden Crosses by Randy Travis from the album On the Other Hand - All the Number Ones

My favorites

Callin' Baton Rouge (Live) by Garth Brooks from the album Double Live

Longneck Bottle (Live) by Garth Brooks from the album Double Live

The River (Live) by Garth Brooks from the album Double Live

Ain't Goin' Down ('Till The Sun Comes Up) (Live) by Garth Brooks from the album Double Live

Wild As The Wind (feat. Trisha Yearwood) (Live) by Garth Brooks from the album Double Live

That Summer (Live) by Garth Brooks from the album Double Live

The Dance (Live) by Garth Brooks from the album Double Live

When You Say Nothing at All by Keith Whitley from the album The Essential Keith Whitley

Strait Tequila Night by John Anderson from the album The Essential John Anderson

Kiss This by Aaron Tippin from the album People Like Us

I Like It, I Love It by Tim McGraw from the album All I Want

She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy by Kenny Chesney from the album Everywhere We Go

Down On The Farm by Tim McGraw from the album Not A Moment Too Soon

Boot Scootin' Boogie by Brooks & Dunn from the album Brand New Man

Song Of The South by Alabama from the album Southern Star

If You're Gonna Play in Texas (You Gotta Have a Fiddle in the Band) by Alabama from the album The Full Discover Package

Louisiana Saturday Night by Mel McDaniel from the album I'm Countryfied

If Heaven Ain't A Lot Like Dixie by Hank Williams, Jr. from the album High Notes

Family Tradition by Hank Williams, Jr. from the album Family Tradition

Whiskey Bent And Hell Bound by Hank Williams, Jr. from the album Whiskey Bent And Hell Bound

The One I Loved Back Then (The Corvette Song) by George Jones from the album Who's Gonna Fill Their Shoes

The Race Is On by George Jones from the album The Bradley Barn Sessions

Baby's Got Her Blue Jeans On by Mel McDaniel from the album Let It Roll

Tight Fittin' Jeans by Conway Twitty from the album Red Neckin' Love Makin' Night

I'd Love To Lay You Down by Conway Twitty from the album Love Songs

Islands In the Stream by Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers from the album Ultimate Dolly Parton

This one isn't classical, it new, but I think that it fits in this post.

Where Her Heart Has Always Been (Written for Mama’s funeral with an old recording of her reading from the Bible)Alan JacksonFrom the album Where Have You Gone

ks

@kayden_S sorry to hear about your uncle passing, glad to see you back posting. I myself lost my favorite uncle on my dad's side, losing a loved one is always hard, but they always seem harder around the holidays. Hope you are doing well, you take care, and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

@MOHLovesAlaska  thank you for the condolences (i think i spelled that right).

its always nice to know someone who cares and know what it feels like so you know your not alone

ks

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Very sorry to hear about your uncle, @kayden_S

Thank you for sharing some of his favorite tunes with us. 💙

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@kayden_S You've got some good country songs listed. Sorry to hear about your uncle passing. I was in my senior year of high school when my favorite uncle passed away. That's been many years ago but I still miss him. Fortunately memories of our loved ones will give us comfort when we are down. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas. I know the first holiday after someone passes can be rough.

kayden_S
Up & Coming Artist

This week on Song Of The Week I found a new artist, Seckond Chaynce. I found him while on auto play on Friends In Low Places (Live) Radio but anyway, I'm sorry that I havn't been able to post for a bit as one of my friends got into legal trouble and I'm helping him out. I finally got a chance to post but as I am using all of his songs I need to put it in 2 posts.

Seckond Chaynce Top Songs Pt. 1

kayden_S_0-1643400357703.png

Play Head Over Heels
3:54
more

kayden_S_1-1643400357721.png

Play My World
3:36
more

kayden_S_2-1643400357723.png

Play Write This Down
4:18
more

kayden_S_3-1643400357724.png

Play Let You Down
2:33
more

kayden_S_4-1643400357726.png

Play Lord Almighty
3:41
more

kayden_S_5-1643400357727.png

Play I'll Be There
3:13
more

kayden_S_6-1643400357731.png

Play Bended Knee
2:46
more

kayden_S_7-1643400357733.png

kayden_S_59-1643401089064.png

Play Average Human Being
explicit
4:18

kayden_S_9-1643400357736.png

Play My Reason
3:17
more

kayden_S_10-1643400357737.png

Play Love Like Never Before
explicit

3:23
more

kayden_S_11-1643400357738.png

Play Backwoods Riot
2:44
more

kayden_S_12-1643400357739.png

Play Dirt Road Anthem (feat. IsReal)
3:53
more

kayden_S_13-1643400357740.png

Play Flapping My Gums
3:11
more

kayden_S_14-1643400357741.png

Play Undeniable Part Two (feat. Kayzie Bone, Caine & IsReal)
explicit

4:38
more

kayden_S_15-1643400357742.png

Play Keep Kicking It Country
3:25
more

kayden_S_34-1643400644551.png

Play Heart on Ice
3:03
more

kayden_S_35-1643400644569.png

Play Nail You to the Cross
4:52
more

kayden_S_36-1643400644571.png

Play All the Way Down
3:52
more

kayden_S_37-1643400644574.png

Play Too Late to Apologize
4:15
more

kayden_S_38-1643400644576.png

Play She Might Be (feat. IsReal)
E
explicit

4:09
more

kayden_S_39-1643400644577.png

Play If You Wanna Go
3:34
more

kayden_S_41-1643400644579.png

Play Winning
3:07
more

kayden_S_42-1643400644580.png

Play Blue Ain't Your Color
2:29
more

kayden_S_43-1643400644581.png

Play Invisible
3:23
more

kayden_S_44-1643400644582.png

Play The You For Me
3:07
more

kayden_S_45-1643400644584.png

Play Big Boy 12 Gauge (feat. Young 1 Jonah)
explicit

3:46
more

kayden_S_46-1643400644585.png

Play Make It Hurt
3:00
more

kayden_S_47-1643400644586.png

Play Stained Soul (feat. Krizz Kaliko)
explicit

6:25
more

kayden_S_48-1643400644587.png

Play No Room to Breathe (feat. Kase Flow)
4:35
more

ks
Tags (2)