cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Share your โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘โ€Œ playlist

Pandora

Share a link to your My Thumbs Up playlist ๐Ÿ‘ with your community friends.

While you're here, check out Pandora Top Thumb Hundred Chart playlist, with the most thumbed-up new releases of the month.

_500W_500H.jpg

Screenshot 2024-05-02 at 3.18.26โ€ฏPM.png

Here's how to share your playlist:

You can use the following steps to share your curated and auto-generated playlists with friends on Pandora Premium.

• From My Collection, tap the name of the playlist you wish to share.
  • Then, from your playlist's backstage page, tap the share icon next to the play button.

We're excited to see the tracks you've been enjoying lately! ๐ŸŽถ

17 Replies

I have gone through my Thumbs-Up Playlist twice to remove any duplicate songs and songs that have been removed from @Pandoras library...This also includes songs that have been moved to radio only...So if you happen to come across any duplicate songs please let me know...

download.jpg Thumbs-Up Created by MOHLovesAlaska this playlist is just south of 3,000 songs...Enjoy the music...

Take care and GOD bless...

MOHLovesAlaska

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Harleymaxwell93. ๐Ÿ‘‹

Nice to see you around the community space.

I moved your post over to this existing thread to keep everything organized: Share your โ€Œ๐Ÿ‘โ€Œ playlist

Thanks so much for sharing your My Thumbs Up playlist with us! :pandora:

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week:New Music: Picks of the Week (09.02.24)

DMVDan
Underground

https://pandora.app.link/tf5gtRGkdKb

I'm currently listening to @Harleymaxwell93 playlist. Currently at song 63. Lol. Hopefully once I'm done, I'll listen to @MOHLovesAlaska next. 

Kive33
Local Performer

HAWKENSTEIN2280
Local Performer

https://pandora.app.link/0WeJ6DK2fMb

"  Its like that  "

0 Kudos

Bellfire05
Opening Act

Hey, here is one of mine. https://www.pandora.com/station/play/196297460202257488 You can listen to i if you like

0 Kudos

Bellfire05
Opening Act

Hey, you like a lot of very new Indies music.  This is a person from the past that I think you might like, her name is Annie Lennox. Now Anne has a sound, in my opinion that blends in with what you like. One song in particular is walking on broken glass. Give it a listen and tell me what you think.

Catherine_Trevi
Underground

Hey Bellfire05,

Thanks, I personally don't love Annie Lennox walking on glass but will try to listen to her others and maybe will love the rest.

Catherine Trevino
0 Kudos

Bellfire05
Opening Act

Hey, this will be my worst epic fail at trying to match someone with a different type of singer or genre but I'm taking a chance. (If I'm way off based at least you know I have a good sense of humor.) Have you ever heard of a group called Zapp. Now I must warn you that this song is like nothing I've listened too off your list but you may just like it and if not try not to hate me too much LOL. Zapp and Rogers Dance Floor. This will be my last attempt so I'm not a pest.

0 Kudos

Catherine_Trevi
Underground

Thanks for the recommendation however I think that Zapp and Rogers Dance floor as well as the band Zapp are more like dancing songs for me rather than doing work with them.

Catherine Trevino
0 Kudos

Bellfire05
Opening Act

Hey, I'm sorry you like stuff where you feel like you can jump in as a performer. Like Garage stuff. I listen to lots of that but it's old. Like The Glass Opening: Does it really Matter. I'm just so happy that you responded. I love talking about music and never realized it would ever be so hard to get folks to engage in conversation about it even if we have different tastes and philosophies. It's fun for me though because I love certain things but I can listen to about anything. Where I live we have street performers that are really talented. (Mostly instrumentals) They go certain places where there are a lot of people and set up their equipment. Usually a guy with an electric guitar, according player or maybe someone on the horn. I hope you make it really big though.

0 Kudos

Catherine_Trevi
Underground

Hey, no worries I appreciate you listening to my music I know some of the genres are all over. I always found it funny how if someone changed the station I could always sing the song weather that be country, rap, hip hop, Christian, etc. I just love listening to music and seeing how different people react to different genres'. It sounds so cool what you described I love when there are street performers, sometimes they are even better than listening to the music in your headphones.

Catherine Trevino
0 Kudos

Bellfire05
Opening Act

Hey, you're welcome I appreciate you putting it out there.

Realist_driB
Local Performer
0 Kudos