cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Winter Staycation Stations โ€Œ๐Ÿ–โ€Œ

Pandora

Screen Shot 2022-02-21 at 11.44.13 AM.png

Whether you're driving through snow or staying in from the cold, bring the warmth with these tropical stations inspired by exotic locales from around the world.

500W_500H.jpg

Fiji Villa: Oceanside, tropical house tunes in your hut on the water on the Fiji Island.

500W_500H-1.jpg

Amalfi Coast Cruise: Cliffside, on the Italian Amalfi Coast, on the winding roads, listening to romantic feel-good tracks. 

500W_500H-2.jpg

Dinner Party on the Nile: Looking to spice things up for your next dinner soirรฉe? Dinner Party on the Nile is the perfect African soundtrack to uplift the mood in the room as you entertain guests.

500W_500H-3.jpg

Santorini Sunset: Experience the Greece Island sunset with modern electronic remakes & chill out music classics. 

1 Reply

Megkika
Local Performer

While a chill electronic set that might be played in one of the nightclubs or bars, the 10 songs on the Santorini Sunset station have nothing to do with Santorini or Greece - no Greek artists or covers of Greek artists, no songs about Santorini or any other are of Greece, no songs about island vacation, sunsets, cruises, boating, swimming, beach, antiquities, or anything else that reminds me of being on any Greek island. I would listen to this on a rooftop bar and watch a sunset for my staycation, but I live in a desert with beautiful pink sunsets on the mountain and this will not make me feel like I am watching that sunset on the azure Mediterranean.

0 Kudos