cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10+ years of history gone

esialb
Underground

I have had a Pandora station well over a decade now that recently started playing a ton of country music and other nonsense, baffling me.  It appears that well over ten years of thumbs up and downs are completely gone.  This one has been with me since I first made my account back in the mid 2000s and I am a bit upset that I have spent the past week or two thumbs-downing music I hate from a station I've had since the days of dialup.

This has gotten insanely terrible.  I can't listen anymore. After spending the past hour thumbs-downing 95+% of what is playing I just give up.  Either it gets fixed or not, but I can't listen to Pandora at all right now.  It's like my thumbs-downs do the opposite.  This station was the reason I pay for Pandora in the first place.  Maybe I'll try again later, I dunno.  I'd rather have silence than what I have right now.

Moderator Edit: Merged posts

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

esialb
Underground

@AdamPandora I'll assume someone in engineering fixed something, because everything is suddenly back as of five minutes ago, and thank goodness.  All the ups and downs have returned.  A little pruning of the 'station created from' list, which contained a few entries that I didn't expect, and my Nine Inch Nails station is back to playing the right genre.  🙂

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esialb What is the name of the station that is now missing thumb ratings?

Is this the only station that was affected?

Also, can you please send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

esialb
Underground

@AdamPandora I'll assume someone in engineering fixed something, because everything is suddenly back as of five minutes ago, and thank goodness.  All the ups and downs have returned.  A little pruning of the 'station created from' list, which contained a few entries that I didn't expect, and my Nine Inch Nails station is back to playing the right genre.  🙂

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@esialb Glad to hear things are back up and running again.

If this continues to be an issue down the line, please make sure to reach back out to us and let us know.

Thanks for listening!

0 Kudos