cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Artists to My Collection with Pandora Premium

cbarone905
Local Performer

I have a Pandora Premium account and have several artists listed under my collection's "Artist" section. How do I add more artists to that list? I cannot find a way to do it.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@cbarone905 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

If you collect a specific track or album by a specific artist, or create a radio station for them, that specific artist will then get added to your collection when sorting by Artists.

Hope this helps clarify! 

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora

@cbarone905 Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

If you collect a specific track or album by a specific artist, or create a radio station for them, that specific artist will then get added to your collection when sorting by Artists.

Hope this helps clarify! 

0 Kudos

cbarone905
Local Performer

Thanks so much!

AdamPandora

Always happy to help, @cbarone905. 😁

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

teaganb
Casual Fan

I have been with Pandora for about 10 years. 

My partner and I get frustrated when we really just want to add a new artist to the music rotation and we end up making a "Station" which we  DO NOT want. 

PLEASE tell Pandora that we should be able to add ARTISTS and then you all can pick whatever music from them that you think is good.   

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@teaganb It looks like you are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

With this level of subscription, you do actually have the ability to play music on demand, where you can pick and choose what songs you want to listen to.

I recommend you try creating a new playlist if you want to manually select specific songs from each artist during each of your listening sessions.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to create a new playlist: How to create a new playlist

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos