cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Song to My Collection with Pandora Plus

jwlk412
Local Performer

When I bought a Pandora Plus subscription a few months ago, I was able to add songs to my collection.  I no longer have that ability.  Has Pandora recently eliminated that option? 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jwlk412 Our support team has taken a look at your account and informed me that you were previously upgraded to Pandora Premium - not Pandora Plus.

When that subscription expired, it then appears you signed up for Pandora Plus instead.

The ability to collect songs and listen on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to resubscribe to Pandora Premium, visit this upgrade page from a computer (not a mobile device) and select Get Premium.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jwlk412 Our support team has taken a look at your account and informed me that you were previously upgraded to Pandora Premium - not Pandora Plus.

When that subscription expired, it then appears you signed up for Pandora Plus instead.

The ability to collect songs and listen on demand is only an option with Pandora Premium.

If you'd like to resubscribe to Pandora Premium, visit this upgrade page from a computer (not a mobile device) and select Get Premium.

Hope this helps. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos

BearCat
Local Performer

Don’t let them fool you. You may have signed up for the free trial of premium but that doesn’t mean that what you’re saying about the ability to add stations without having to watch ads on plus is not true. That is to say you are correct, we used to be able to add stations not individual songs but now cannot! Bunch of shinanagins if you ask me.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BearCat Nice to see you around the community.

You should still be able to create regular stations on your account without being prompted to watch an advertisement.

To start a new station on your mobile device:

The best way to explore Pandora and create a station (or to listen to any type of content) is to search our library and further filter your results.

Begin by launching the Pandora application and tapping the search icon (shaped like a magnifying glass) in the top right corner of your screen. Enter the desired search term, and filter your results by Stations.

Tap the name of the correct search result which will bring you to a page where you can collect, play, or share that station.

To start a new station on the web:

1. In the Search tool at the top of your screen enter an artist, song, composer or genre.
  2. Click the appropriate search result (it may help to filter your results by Station) to go to its "backstage page."
  3. Click either Start Station to add the station to your collection.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

dossettjoann3
Local Performer

I upgraded to Pandora Plus and Pandora has become a complete headache to use. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dossettjoann3 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos