cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjusting the mix on my station

dar
Local Performer

I created a John Prine station, but after i once gave a thumbs up to a song by Chris Stapleton, now all i get is him, and virtually no other singers, including Prine. i like Stapleton, but it's getting too much-- how do i fix this?

Labels (3)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @dar! Thanks for posting. 

I'd encourage you to use more Thumb feedback to help Pandora craft the sound you are trying to achieve and vary the playlists on this station. 

Pandora stations adapt with every song to try to find the right music for your stations. Without Thumb info, Pandora has to guess what songs you like or don't like. Thumbs are station specific, so feel free to thumb up and down accordingly. Giving a Thumb rating on one station will not affect any of your other stations and you can always edit your thumbs. 

In this case, I would recommend thumbing down any Chris Stapleton songs you don't want to hear and continue to thumb up the songs you do want to hear. 

Another option would be to remove the thumbs up you gave to that particular song. However, I do suggest that you go with option 1. 

If you need steps on how to edit your thumbs, let me know. Hope this will help craft the station more to your liking. 

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos