cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Artist catalogue is completely incorrect.

DeejStorm
Local Performer
Im unsure where to report this, but I'm very disappointed to see that the artist Playlist for the Finnish band HIM is completely messed up. Most of their songs are listed under some US techno artist that goes by the same name. Setting up a station under the band gets you a small number of their actual songs before the station takes a left turn at weird and unrelated. What can be done to curate their lists correctly?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @DeejStorm👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community organized.

Thanks so much for taking the time to report this. I've passed this information along to our curation team to review. They'll look into it ASAP.

See ya around the community 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @DeejStorm👋

I moved your post over to the My Collection board to keep the community organized.

Thanks so much for taking the time to report this. I've passed this information along to our curation team to review. They'll look into it ASAP.

See ya around the community 🎶

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024
0 Kudos