cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beatles song plays for 20 seconds

cindyhiggins
Local Performer

For the last 3 months while on pandora the same Beatles song breaks in and plays for 20 seconds and stops. I have uninstalled and reinstalled app several times and it still does it. Anyone have any suggestions on how to stop

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cindyhiggins Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? 

1. When that track "stops" does the entire app pause, and you have to press play again? Or is the issue that the track plays only for 20 seconds, and then the next song in your station plays?
  2. Can you please send me a screenshot of the track the next time it plays on your station?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

cindyhiggins
Local Performer

The Beatles song just pops in and when it stops it goes back into the song that was playing

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cindyhiggins Thanks for following up.

Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device when this happens?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?

Thanks again for the help with this.

cindyhiggins
Local Performer

Samsung Galaxy S20 5G using Pandora app. AT&T.

However when I use the app on my Microsoft Surface Pro it works just fine. 

So it's some issue with my phone only

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cindyhiggins Thanks for clarifying.

I've enabled a trace on your account to help us better understand what's happening.

For this trace to be useful, we'll need you to run through our troubleshooting steps once more: Troubleshooting for Android Devices

If this does not resolve the issue, please make note of the date and time it happens again after you run through those troubleshooting steps.

Please also make sure to grab a screenshot of the track when it is playing, and send that in a reply to this thread.

Thanks again for all your help with this.

0 Kudos