cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I view the total number of songs in My Collection or in a Playlist?

randyjenks
Local Performer

I'm new from YT Music.  Is there a way on mobile app or desktop to view the total number of songs in a Playlist or in My Collection?  This is readily apparent in YT Music but I don't see it in Pandora.  Your help is appreciated!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@randyjenks Viewing the total number of tracks in your collection isn't currently a feature.

i recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here if you'd like to see that option added to the service.

Hope this helps clarify!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

randyjenks
Local Performer

I found the total songs located in a Playlist but curious if there is a way to see the total songs in My Collection??  Thank you!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@randyjenks Viewing the total number of tracks in your collection isn't currently a feature.

i recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here if you'd like to see that option added to the service.

Hope this helps clarify!

0 Kudos

DMC9Lives
Local Performer

It used to be, like a year ago, because I was always checking my total to see how many "days" (number of songs, avg length, divided by 24 hrs= days)  of music I had downloaded, I was up to 2 weeks, but I haven't been able to see my collection count in a long time!!! I want it back!!!! Thanks

0 Kudos