cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t delete variety from station

Tamiel
Local Performer

I would like the variety “Ocean Eyes Billie Eilish” removed from my Natalie Merchant Radio.  It won’t let me delete it.

Labels (1)
8 Replies

Nuclear_Monzter
Local Performer

Im having this same issue. 😕

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tamiel Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message when you attempt to delete that track as variety? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Nuclear_Monzter Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of the station you are attempting to remove variety from?

What is the name of the artist/track you are attempting to remove as variety?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

• Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message when you attempt to remove any added variety on that station? If so, what does it say?

0 Kudos

Christ15679
Local Performer

This is happening to me as well. I can delete artists from stations at home on my laptop but not on my phone, though I always could before. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app to no avail. Very frustrating.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Christ15679 I do see you have an open case with our support team regarding this issue.

If you have any additional questions, please make sure to reply back directly to the email they sent you, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Draygo30
Local Performer

I've been using Pandora for over a decade and it seems like it's going down the drain, app is constantly acting up, this issue, kicking people off and requiring to delete and reinstall almost weekly. I'm seriously about to get rid of it

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Draygo30 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?

0 Kudos

Christ15679
Local Performer
I’m working on it, I hope the succeed, I like pandora and don’t want to change services, plus I have years of accumulated curation saved (I wonder if I have too much and that’s why I’m having problems). To pay money for a service that doesn’t work is pretty dumb, though. We shall see.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
0 Kudos