cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't sort collections by name

zitsky
Underground

I did something and now I have collections.  I can't sort by name anymore.  So so so frustrating.  I listened to a song on an album somehow that changed my interface.  I am pretty technical but I am stumped.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zitsky Our support team took a look at your account, and it appears your initiated a free session of Pandora Premium.

With that being said, it looks like your Premium session has already ended, so your account should now be back to your original settings.

To explain what happened, if you accept a complimentary Premium Access session of Pandora Premium from Pandora (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Pandora Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zitsky Our support team took a look at your account, and it appears your initiated a free session of Pandora Premium.

With that being said, it looks like your Premium session has already ended, so your account should now be back to your original settings.

To explain what happened, if you accept a complimentary Premium Access session of Pandora Premium from Pandora (by interacting with an advertisement in order to listen to content on-demand), you'll automatically be transitioned into the Premium experience, which looks a little different from our radio-only or Pandora Plus experiences. 

These Premium Access sessions allow you to create playlists, or collect songs or albums to listen to right away, rather than waiting to hear them play on a station.

However, you'll still have access to all of your stations under My Collection if you filter it by Stations.

Hope this helps explain. Thanks for being a part of the community! 🎶

0 Kudos