cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get more song lyrics?

blankface
Opening Act

I’m not sure if this might be a licensing issue, but when I listen to Pandora, I’m often wanting to either read/sing along with the lyrics.  (I also get to learn how the phonetics of different languages work when I can hear and see them at the same time.)  It seems that many songs don’t have their lyrics on Pandora, which is a bit annoying.  I’ve noticed this with many different styles of music and in many different languages.

Are lyrics a licensing issue, and if not, can a greater effort be included to add lyrics to all songs with words?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blankface Due to licensing restrictions, we are able to the provide lyrics for some tracks but not others.

If these restrictions change, lyrics that were once available may be removed or others may be added.

However, I've passed along your feedback to the appropriate parties.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@blankface Due to licensing restrictions, we are able to the provide lyrics for some tracks but not others.

If these restrictions change, lyrics that were once available may be removed or others may be added.

However, I've passed along your feedback to the appropriate parties.

Thanks for being a part of the Community! :pandora:

automan9641
Underground

I have noticed alot of missing lyrics while listenting to songs and watching the lyrics, Can't be that hard?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@automan9641 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Can we get more song lyrics?

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos