cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add songs to playlist I created

barcellosangela
Local Performer

I am part of a Pandora Premium Family plan and a few months ago I started having trouble with my account benefits. For example I can no longer add songs to a playlist I created. The songs I've collected don't show up on my collections and neither do the playlists I've created. I've very frustrated. I spent so much time creating lists for my kiddos and myself and now they are not on my account. Can you please help? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barcellosangela Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

I'm happy to look into this further, however I am going to need additional information from you before we can proceed.

Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Do you typically stream Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. What are the names of some of the playlists you've created that have now gone missing?
  4. What is the name of one of the playlists you can no longer add songs to?
  5. Is there an error message when the songs/playlists disappear? If so, what does it say?
  6. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

I appreciate your help with this!

0 Kudos

barcellosangela
Local Performer

Hi Adam! 

I am using my phone, Google Pixel2 with Verizon. The playlist I was trying to add to was "Evelynn's Playlist". I have a "Worship Playlist" that I can't remember the exact name of and all the songs I collected are gone as well. There have not been any error messages - just one day I opened my Pandora app and all my stuff was gone 😭 

...I took screenshots but I don't know how to get them to you in this reply. I'm working from my phone. Let me know if I need to login on the computer. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barcellosangela Thanks for following up.

I had our support team take a look, and they mentioned the following playlists are currently in your collection:

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 6.33.30 AM.png

If these playlists are not showing when streaming Pandora on your phone, sending me a screenshot of exactly what you are seeing would be very helpful.

If you are unable to attach those screenshots from your mobile device, it might be easier to do so from a computer. 

You can click on the camera icon 📷to pull up the option to attach an image.

You can then click on Choose Files to select the image you want to attach.

Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 6.28.14 AM.png

While you are on your computer, it would also be helpful to confirm if your playlists and collected songs are also missing there as well.

If so, please give me a specific example of a song you know you've collected and is now missing, as well as the specific name of one playlist that has gone missing as well.

I appreciate your help with all of this. 

0 Kudos

Fuentesfrank27
Local Performer

I'm having that same problem 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Fuentesfrank27 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

To clarify, are your collected playlists also missing from your collection? Or is the issue that you are no longer able to add additional songs to your collected playlists?

Additionally, could you please tell me a bit more about what is happening? Do you typically stream Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. What are the names of some of the playlists you've created that have now gone missing?
  4. What is the name of one of the playlists you can no longer add songs to?
  5. Is there an error message when the songs/playlists disappear? If so, what does it say?
  6. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing? 

I appreciate your help with this!

0 Kudos