cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thumb ratings appear on Classic Rock Stories

Bob414
Local Performer

I don't mind an occasional David Bowie song, but lately I've just been getting pounded by them. To the point I started doing the "Thumbs Down" on everyone that comes up. I'm really tired of hearing his songs repeatedly. I'd like to know, why is this happening, and has this been happening to anyone else, even by a different artist ? My featured station is "Classic Rock Stories", and I've had this for a long time and never have I heard so much Bowie being jammed down my throat as long as I've been listening to this station.

Thanks for any input,

Bob

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bob414 Nice to see you around the community.

It looks like you recently created a Classic Rock Stories station on your account - I believe the station you typically listen to is the Classic Rock Radio station.

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 11.34.23 AM.png

There is a bug right now that we discovered from your report where the option to thumb is currently showing when listening to Classic Rock Stories. The option to provide thumb ratings shouldn't actually be available on that station, as they don't operate as our regular stations do.

I recommend deleting that station, and tuning back in to your Classic Rock Radio station as that is the one that has been created on your account since 2014.

I hope this helps! 😄

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bob414 Nice to see you around the community.

It looks like you recently created a Classic Rock Stories station on your account - I believe the station you typically listen to is the Classic Rock Radio station.

Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 11.34.23 AM.png

There is a bug right now that we discovered from your report where the option to thumb is currently showing when listening to Classic Rock Stories. The option to provide thumb ratings shouldn't actually be available on that station, as they don't operate as our regular stations do.

I recommend deleting that station, and tuning back in to your Classic Rock Radio station as that is the one that has been created on your account since 2014.

I hope this helps! 😄

Bob414
Local Performer

Thanks for the tip Adam. Already done and deleted. I honestly don't recall ever adding "Classic Rock Stories" myself, but I did notice it and thought it was a spinoff of the "Classic Rock Radio Station", so I didn't really pay much attention to it until lately, with the seemingly non-stop David Bowie tunes constantly playing, no matter how many thumbs down I would do.

Thanks again,

Bob

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bob414 Glad to be of help!

Enjoy the music! 😎🎶

0 Kudos