cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing the music that is played in AutoPlay

Sweetpea0932
Local Performer

how do you change the music that is played when autoplay is on?  Alot of the music is stuff i dont listen to like yelling and screaming metal music or just instrumental or the best is all the spanish music.  I dont even speak spanish nor do i understand what the hell they are saying.  The other question is when i look at the new music list under all new music it seems to put all the spanish singers and rap **ahem** at the top.  Its getting soo bad if I cant figure out how to get this fixed I will be canceling my account.  please help

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sweetpea0932 Nice to see you around the Community.

Changing the music that is played in AutoPlay:

Thumbs on your AutoPlay station are station specific, so please feel free to thumb up and down if you do not like the music that is playing.

If you thumb up a track on your AutoPlay station, it will be added to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

However, if you thumb down a track on your AutoPlay station, it will simply keep that song from reappearing on that AutoPlay station.

As a result, there's no need to worry if you thumb down a song by accident. It won't have any other effect on your account, and you can still add that song to any of your playlists or stations.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Music recommendations:

We are aware of this issue and are working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sweetpea0932 Nice to see you around the Community.

Changing the music that is played in AutoPlay:

Thumbs on your AutoPlay station are station specific, so please feel free to thumb up and down if you do not like the music that is playing.

If you thumb up a track on your AutoPlay station, it will be added to your My Thumbs Up playlist.

However, if you thumb down a track on your AutoPlay station, it will simply keep that song from reappearing on that AutoPlay station.

As a result, there's no need to worry if you thumb down a song by accident. It won't have any other effect on your account, and you can still add that song to any of your playlists or stations.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

New Music recommendations:

We are aware of this issue and are working on it. Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos