cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection was deleted

Jerrydee30
Local Performer

I dont know how it happened but my playlist and collection was deleted please help 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jerrydee30 I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in to make sure you are logged into the correct account.

If your collection is still missing, can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Jerrydee30 I recommend signing out of Pandora, and then signing back in to make sure you are logged into the correct account.

If your collection is still missing, can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Bagel
Local Performer

I'm a different person but have same issues.  Years in the making it's gone.  anything I can do?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Bagel I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos

MountainMan42
Local Performer

Yeah, my collection is missing also.  Sign in. Sign out.  Scream.  Yell.  Curse.  Swear.  Nothing works.  My are listeners WARNED of pending changes.  Who decides to delete collections.  I am not impressed, whatever the reason.  Shame on Pandora.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MountainMan42 I do see you've submitted a message to our support team through our help page.

Please keep an eye out for their email reply, and they will be happy to further assist.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos