Isabellasacona2
Local Performer

I can't even get to qny of my Playlists they don't show up

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
44 Replies

A-Z_2021
Underground

Your response does not help in the least. The takeaway I get from it is unless one is "up-sold" to the highest package level Pandora currently offers (as part of a never ending effort to sell us more than what we want or need), features for lower tier package levels don't mean much of anything.

Your reply has also taken so long to arrive that life has gone on without your response up to now.

Sadly, this has been neither helpful nor timely. So, just what does one get with Pandora Plus, other than relief from obnoxious ads and a thumbs up collection that is apparently of unknown content?

Thank you.

0 Kudos

Persona
Local Performer

I have an Android and I've been looking for one of my playlists. I just started adding songs, but when I finished I went to go find it and listen. To my shock, it wasnt there and I've been looking for it for upwards of 15 minutes. 

Proof it's not there:1000003183.jpg

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Persona I moved your post over to this existing thread: Content disappears when Premium Access ends

To clarify, it looks like your account is upgraded to Pandora Plus. Customized playlistsare only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

I had our support team take a look at your account, and it appears you have been enabling free sessions of Pandora Premium by watching an ad.

This is what was allowing you to add songs to a custom playlist.

When these free sessions of Pandora Premium end, your account reverts back to your regular service, and you no longer have access to playlists.

For a complete explanation of how Pandora Premium sessions work, check out the accepted solution to this thread.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Persona
Local Performer

Thanks a ton! I found it, and it's been smooth sailing from here on out! 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Always happy to help, @Persona

Thanks for being a part of the community! :pandora:

0 Kudos