cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create multiple Thumbprint Radio stations

ctamutal
Opening Act

I wish there was a way to create other thumbprint radio stations and tell each thumbprint station what other stations you want to pull the thumbs from fir that particular station.

for example: I have a lot of hard rock and metal stations but I also have lighter listening stations, and I’d like to take just the thumbs from those heavier stations and create a thumbprint based on that, then take the thumbs from my lighter listening stations and create a different thumbprint radio station based on the thumbs from those lighter listening stations 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ctamutal While there isn't a way to create separate Thumbprint Radio stations for each of your selected stations, auto-generated Thumbs Up playlists will get created for you.

I can see you have a number of Thumbs Up playlists that have been generated for you based off of your current collected stations:

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 5.31.31 AM.png

This being said, if you'd like to see the option to create separate Thumbprint Radio stations, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos