cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create new station from pre-existing ones

cwballard
Underground

I am wondering if it is possible to create a station using pre-existing stations, as opposed to artists or songs? I use the shuffle feature and have found it useful, but I would like to have one station for my drive to work as an example, that pulls multiple stations together. I'd like one for my boat using other stations and one for parties, etc. Is this something that can be done?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cwballard While there isn't a way to create stations based off of pre-existing ones, you can still accomplish the same thing by utilizing shuffle mode.

What you can do is pick and choose what stations you want to include in your shuffle mix - that way, you will only hear tracks from those specific stations during your listening session.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to shuffle your stations: How to Shuffle Stations

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

cwballard
Underground

@AdamPandora Thanks for the reply. I use the shuffle feature, it just isn't ideal for easily picking what to listen to in different situations. I'd love to see, a sort of, playlist of stations. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @cwballard.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here - just make sure to provide as much details as to what you are looking for when creating the post.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos