Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericcj3a Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

The ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Alternatively, you can initiate a Pandora Premium Session which allows you to listen to content on-demand or try Pandora Premium without committing to a subscription.

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericcj3a Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

The ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Alternatively, you can initiate a Pandora Premium Session which allows you to listen to content on-demand or try Pandora Premium without committing to a subscription.

For more information on how to start a free Pandora Premium Session, you can view this page

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

vbplum
Local Performer

I have tried on website, iPhone and Samsung tv. I do not have the option to create a playlist. I can only filter by recent or a-z

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vbplum I moved your post over to this existing thread: Create playlists with Pandora Plus

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

The ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is only an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

luvmytrio
Underground

Good morning everyone!

can any tell me how I can create my own playlist?  I Googled it and t says the following:

1. Go To My Collection, Sort by Playlist, then tap + Playlist
  2. Enter a name for your playlist and tap Next

I don't see the +Playlist button

any suggestions?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@luvmytrio I moved your post over to this existing thread: Create playlists with Pandora Plus

It looks like your account is currently upgraded to Pandora Plus.

The ability to search songs and add them to customized playlists is only an option with a Pandora Premium subscription. If you'd like to upgrade or find out more information on the full benefits of a Pandora Premium subscription, you can view this page

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos