cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a new station from a artist brings up an old (shared?) custom station

Listener001
Not applicable

This issue is probably particular to my account.

When I try to create a station based on the artist The California Honeydrops, it brings me to a station called Zoë's Mix. I believe this station was created by my daughter back when she shared my account. I presume is was based of The California HoneyDrops, but then had other artists added to it and has likes and dislikes. 

I have tried deleting this station,  which appears to work, but it comes back when I try to create a station off The California Honeydrops. 

I have removed the other artists from Zoë's Mix, and removed the likes, but I can't remove (or see) the dislikes.

I'd really like to create a new station from the California Honeydrops with no past.

Can anybody help me??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bchertov No problem - I helped remove the bchertov1 Community account for you.

In the meantime, our support team will be contacting you privately via email at this new address you provided.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 Our support team can help with this.

They will be contacting you privately via email, so please keep an eye out for their message.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Thanks... nothing yet...

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Listener001 It looks like our support team sent you a message yesterday morning to assist with this.

If you aren't seeing that message, you may want to check your junk/spam folder to make sure their messages aren't getting filtered out.

If that message does not appear in either of those folders, you will need to contact our support team by submitting a message directly through our help site here.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

Listener001
Not applicable

Oy! I see I have the Wrong Email address on this account.  It seems I have an account with the correct email account. Going to try to login with that one. 

0 Kudos

bchertov
Opening Act

OK - this my correct account and email address. 
1) Please remove the bchertov1 profile or let me know how I can do that.

2) Please ask the support team to contact me again at this email address about my original issue (artist station...) 

Thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bchertov No problem - I helped remove the bchertov1 Community account for you.

In the meantime, our support team will be contacting you privately via email at this new address you provided.

Please keep an eye out for their message. 

0 Kudos