cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download MP3s

DanceJammaLisaE
Local Performer

I want to be able to download the songs when on my pc. 

Then option to have it as a MP3 download 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
27 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Al-NN4ZZ I wasn't actually familiar with this device until you brought it up.

Thanks again for sharing that with the Community.

Hope we continue to see you around some more. 😁

jatallian
Local Performer

is it possible to transfer my playlist from my android phone to a thumb drive, want to take playlist to safari in africa...thanks all

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jatallian I moved your post over to this existing thread: Download MP3s

You can view my post here for more information around downloads with Pandora.

Additionally, we can only legally offer Pandora services to listeners located in the United States at this time.

This applies equally to free and paid accounts, as well as Pandora on all computers and supported devices, including offline.

That said, if you are a Pandora Plus or Premium subscriber, you will be able to play your downloaded music while traveling outside of the country temporarily.

Please note you will need to download your offline content prior to leaving our service area. Android users must also manually set the Pandora app to offline mode before leaving.

Also, your offline collection will be removed if you uninstall or sign out of the Pandora app, or if you are unable to re-establish a connection with Pandora via a Wi-Fi or mobile network within 30 days.

Keep in mind Premium subscribers can download Stations, Playlists, albums and songs for offline listening and Plus subscribers will be limited to only four stations.

Visit the Pandora website to view your subscription options.

Hope this is helpful.
0 Kudos

garzadm12
Local Performer

How do I download music from Pandora?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@garzadm12 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Download MP3s

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

tcpans
Local Performer

Hi,
I also upgrade Pandora subscription. And, I also want to download music to MP3, but why I cannot see the MP3 option in Pandora? Is it possible to download Pandora music to MP3?

Yesterday, my lover tell me that I can download songs to MP3 with UkeySoft Music Converter. Then, I search in google and FB, it really helps me convert music to MP3.
Thanks to this tool, now I can enjoy music and playlist on my Sony Walkman MP3 player.

0 Kudos

Donald31
Local Performer

Can u not download  songs 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Donald31 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Download MP3s

Check out the accepted solution for more information around this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos