cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download playlists for offline mode

Ddively2021
Underground

How do I download my playlists to my phpne so I can use them when I am offline.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ddively2021 Nie to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

How to Download Playlists:

• As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward.
  • This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
  • If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.
  • If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

You can also find this information in this help page article: Download a Playlist

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ddively2021 Nie to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

How to Download Playlists:

• As a Pandora Premium subscriber, if you'd like to download content for offline listening, you can tap the icon with the arrow pointing downward.
  • This can be found on station, album and playlist pages, or, to download a track, tap the three dots on the Now Playing screen. Keep in mind, this button will only appear for eligible tracks.
  • If you change your mind during any point of the downloading process, simply tap the download button again, and we'll stop and delete any downloaded content.
  • If you lose connection while downloading, we'll save your spot with your partially downloaded playlists, albums and stations. The next time you gain a signal, we'll attempt to complete the download process for you.

You can also find this information in this help page article: Download a Playlist

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

wworkman
Local Performer

I thought when I went to premium I could download music for offline listening

I can make playlists but still need internet to play them. If I'm on an airplane I would like to listen to my music

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wworkman I moved your post over to this existing thread: Download playlists for offline mode

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can download your playlists for Offline Mode.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

CptMarvel
Local Performer

Is there a way that I can do a mass download of all the songs that I've given a "thumbs up" without having to actually play each song one by one?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CptMarvel I moved your post over to this existing thread: Download playlists for offline mode

Yes - I recommend checking out your My Thumbs Up playlist.

Any track you give a Thumbs Up to on your collected stations will automatically get added to this playlist.

You can then download that entire playlist for Offline Mode.

Check out the accepted solution for instructions on how you can download your playlists for Offline Mode.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos