cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloaded Albums are now Radio only

DoraPan
Local Performer

I've downloaded albums, been able to listen to them  and then all of the sudden I no longer can and these albums show " Radio" next to them.  Why is this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DoraPan Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DoraPan Although the majority of the songs in our collection will be eligible to be played without restrictions, you may encounter a portion of songs that are unavailable or labeled "Radio Only" due to our current licensing restrictions. In the meantime, you can create a station that will play similar songs and artists, based on an artist or a particular song.

We are continuously working on increasing the amount of songs which can be played on stations, on-demand, or offline. Our intention is to provide enough music you enjoy to avoid any inconvenience around this.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know if you need any further assistance.

0 Kudos

DoraPan
Local Performer
Thank you for responding. Totally understand. It's just frustrating to
download an album or song and get used to listening to it on demand and
then all of the sudden, it's no longer available.

Lexxz
Local Performer

Blue Six Beautiful Tomorrow Taken Down

anyone know what this amazing album was removed? 💔💔

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lexxz Check out the accepted solution to this thread for more information around why albums may become labeled as Radio Only.

In the meantime, I've passed your feedback along to our curation team for further review.

Thanks for being a part of the Community!

0 Kudos

Lexxz
Local Performer

Hi and thanks for reply. The album is not reporting as radio only it shows a message that it is not available along with a circle in the corner which is white with a green slice. If I select the album it just says the album is unavailable. I contacted the artist who said he has not been informed or does not have a reason why.

thanks

0 Kudos