cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Edit Thumbprint Radio - Add specific songs

rpgmaster1532
Local Performer

Hi, all.

I really like listening to my Thumbprint Radio because it goes through all my stations and genres. However, when logging in here, I don't have the functionality to edit the station. I was hoping to add some songs onto Thumbprint Radio that I don't hear there or may not have heard on other stations.

Is there a way to add specific songs to Thumbprint Radio's rotation?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rpgmaster1532 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Thumbprint Radio:

You won't actually be able to add specific songs to your Thumbprint Radio manually - as you continue to thumb up tracks across your regular radio stations, those will also get added to your Thumbprint Radio rotation.

My Thumbs Up Playlist: 

This all being said, I do see you are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

With your Pandora Premium subscription, you actually have access to your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

To listen to this playlist, go to My Collection, sort by Playlists and select My Thumbs Up.

You can customize this playlist by manually adding or removing songs and your stations and additional playlists will not be affected.

Let me know if you'd like me to share steps to help you edit this playlist.

Hope this is helpful! 😎

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rpgmaster1532 Nice to see you around the community. 👋🏽

Thumbprint Radio:

You won't actually be able to add specific songs to your Thumbprint Radio manually - as you continue to thumb up tracks across your regular radio stations, those will also get added to your Thumbprint Radio rotation.

My Thumbs Up Playlist: 

This all being said, I do see you are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

With your Pandora Premium subscription, you actually have access to your My Thumbs Up Playlist.

My Thumbs Up is a playlist that collects your Thumbed-Up tracks from each of your stations. When you sign up for Pandora Premium, we begin it by adding your 1,000 most recent Thumbs (if you have that many). Moving forward, every time you Thumb Up a song on one of your stations or eligible playlists, it will be automatically added to My Thumbs Up.

Unlike Thumbprint Radio, which plays your Thumbed-Up tracks along with other you may like, My Thumbs Up playlists will only play the songs you have Thumbed-Up.

To listen to this playlist, go to My Collection, sort by Playlists and select My Thumbs Up.

You can customize this playlist by manually adding or removing songs and your stations and additional playlists will not be affected.

Let me know if you'd like me to share steps to help you edit this playlist.

Hope this is helpful! 😎

0 Kudos