cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Energy Boost mode disappeared

Rallenz
Underground

Up-tempo fine tuning for the Genre has disappeared. Has it been removed?

mod edit: changed title for clarity

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Rallenz. 👋

No problem at all - I'm always happy to help where I can. 

I do see that Energy Boost mode isn't an available option on your Bonnie Raitt Radio station. 

Please keep in mind, not all Pandora Modes will be available on every station.  

In the meantime, there are other modes you can try out to enhance your listening experience:

• My Station: The station you already know and love
  • Crowd Faves: Plays whichever relevant songs are the most popular
  • Discovery: Surfaces artists who don’t usually play on this station
  • Deep Cuts: Delve deeper into the discographies of the artists on your station
  • Newly Released: The newest releases from the artists featured on your station
  • Artist Only: Only songs from the artist headlining your station. (Please note: You may hear songs from other artists if you have added variety to a station.)

Since licensing regulations require a Pandora Premium subscription in order to be able to listen to your station in "Artist Only" mode, free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers will be able to view an advertisement in order to initiate a complimentary Premium Access session. Those that do will also have access to Pandora Premium's other features during their Premium Access session. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What song fits your mood today?
Check out new tunes this week: New Music: Picks of the Week (04.22.24) 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Rallenz. 👋

Thanks for your post about this.

Were you listening to a genre station and using a mode when this happened?

If so, what's the name of the station?

Let me know. 🎧

0 Kudos

Rallenz
Underground
Yes, I am on Bonnie Raitt, and had previously selected Easy Mode (I think
that's what it was called)...now I don't see it, thought, it appears that
IS what is playing...odd.
*Kind regards, *

*Richard*
0 Kudos

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there, @Rallenz. 👋

Thanks for getting back to me. Sounds like you're referencing the modes on your stations. 

Pandora Modes:

Something to note, Pandora Modes are only available on our website, mobile devices, and the Sonos app, but we have let our product team know you'd be interested in seeing this on other devices. 

Genre stations like Pop Fitness or Motown Radio are created and curated by Pandora. Sometimes we might make changes to improve the station experience that can result in some or all modes no longer being available. That being said, there are various modes available across different stations.

Your Station:

I just launched your account and was able to see these modes available for your Bonnie Raitt Radio under "Tune Your Station"

Whatever Mode you choose, make sure you continue to use your Thumbs. Thumbs will continue to influence your station regardless of what Mode you're listening in.

So giving a Thumbs Up in Newly Released Mode will tell My Station to play more new music for you. As always, you have the ability to edit any unwanted Thumbs Up or Thumbs Down in your station details. 

Here's a screenshot of your current station modes (to the right of the album art):

Screenshot 2023-08-28 at 11.03.58 AM.png

I hope this information is helpful, and that you're enjoying the tunes 🎶

0 Kudos

Rallenz
Underground

Alyssa,

Thanks, but....the 'issue' remains....when I return to Pandora, and the Bonnie Raitt station, as you show on the screen shot, the screen does NOT show that I am in "Energy Boost" in fact, "Energy Boost" is nowhere to be seen. Am I correct? (I mistakenly said I was in Relax Mode, but in fact I was in Energy Boost). 

That said, this am, (now) I changed stations, and voila! All Fine Tune options are there, including Energy Boost! 

Again, thanks much for responding. Really a big help. 

Richard (aka RAllenZ)

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @Rallenz. 👋

No problem at all - I'm always happy to help where I can. 

I do see that Energy Boost mode isn't an available option on your Bonnie Raitt Radio station. 

Please keep in mind, not all Pandora Modes will be available on every station.  

In the meantime, there are other modes you can try out to enhance your listening experience:

• My Station: The station you already know and love
  • Crowd Faves: Plays whichever relevant songs are the most popular
  • Discovery: Surfaces artists who don’t usually play on this station
  • Deep Cuts: Delve deeper into the discographies of the artists on your station
  • Newly Released: The newest releases from the artists featured on your station
  • Artist Only: Only songs from the artist headlining your station. (Please note: You may hear songs from other artists if you have added variety to a station.)

Since licensing regulations require a Pandora Premium subscription in order to be able to listen to your station in "Artist Only" mode, free listeners and Pandora Plus subscribers will be able to view an advertisement in order to initiate a complimentary Premium Access session. Those that do will also have access to Pandora Premium's other features during their Premium Access session. 🎧

0 Kudos

psantovena
Local Performer

I have the same issue where neither Relax or Energy  Boost appears anymore. It happens on all my stations. I don't see it on a standard station like'60s Oldies Radio' nor on a station based on artist like 'Cole Porter Radio.

I have this issue on both my iphone, online and my Samsung TVs.

This was not a problem for any of these radio stations until today.

The only modes appearing are the following:

My Station, Crowd Faves, Discovery, Deep Cuts & sometimes Artist Only.

I've logged off and on. I got out of station and back in. None of this works.

Does it matter how many stations I set up?

0 Kudos