cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: This Station is Currently Not Available

drgold
Local Performer

I have the same problem like others here. Since moving back to the USA I haven't been able to use Pandara and I've been wondering why my wife's account didn't have any issues. Would you be able to do your magic for my account as well so I can enjoy Pandora again? 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drgold We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

View solution in original post

61 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drgold We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

drgold
Local Performer

Yeahhhhhhh, fantastic it works again!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @drgold.

Enjoy the music! 

0 Kudos

ossienet
Local Performer

I have the same problem. How to solve it please?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ossienet We've made a small change on your account as well - can you please let us know if this helps?

0 Kudos

Melunstar
Local Performer

Hi. I am also having the same problem. Could you help me too please? Thanks 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Melunstar We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Ambstep7
Local Performer

Also having the same problem. Would love your help. Thanks 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ambstep7 We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Woefulbadger
Local Performer

I am also facing the same issue. Could you please help me? Been having the issue since returning from Australia. 

Thanks

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Woefulbadger We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

pilot623
Local Performer

When listening to CHRISTMAS (Relaxing Instrumental), the station plays fine for a while, usually about 15 minutes, then stops and gives the error message. This happens every time I try this station, even from different phone devices. Other stations work fine.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pilot623 Can you please send me a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

LaurenB2
Local Performer

Dear Adam, like the others here in this thread I have been unable to play any music on Pandora because I keep getting the error message “this station is not currently available. Please choose another station instead”. Would you be able to apply the same change to my account that seems to have helped the others with the same problem? Many thanks!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LaurenB2 No problem.

We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

LaurenB2
Local Performer

Thanks so much, Adam, it's working perfectly now. It's so nice to be able to listen to Pandora again! Thanks again.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Happy to hear it, @LaurenB2.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos

Schmipeboy
Local Performer

I too have the same “station is currently not available” on all stations. Any magic is appreciated. Thank you 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Schmipeboy We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos