cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Message: We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now.

jhansen
Local Performer

I am getting this message "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations.. "

I am getting it on all of my stations. I am listening at work.  This is the second day of this message and I haven't been able to listen to music at all.   On my primary station, I currently have 1040 liked tracks and I had about 400 disliked tracks.   I went through and  deleted a bunch of my "dislikes" so now I am down to 342.   I am still getting the message.  Do I need to delete more dislikes or is it possibly another reason for this error?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Jenny Hansen
Labels (2)
0 Kudos
50 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Acc0rd Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

To clarify, after thumbing down around three tracks, does that error message start to appear on your station?

Also, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device when that happens?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Can you provide me with a screenshot of the error message you're seeing?

(Please note you won't be able to attach images via email - you will need to open this Community link in a web browser in order to provide attachments)

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Acc0rd
Local Performer

Hello Adam,

I am listening on a Windows computer on the website using chrome. 

I'll have to get back to you with the screen shot

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Acc0rd Sounds good - I'll be happy to help look into this further when you send that screenshot over.

Additionally, please confirm if that error message only starts to appear on your station after thumbing down around three tracks.

0 Kudos

kr_2s_darren
Local Performer

I have moved from Australia to the USA for a while with work and have logged into my old Pandora account.

I am getting the error message "We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations."

This is happening on all stations in my collection.

Thanks for any help

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kr_2s_darren Sorry to hear that. We've made a small change that should help. Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

Sylver
Local Performer

I used to listen in Australia and wanted to revisit while I was travelling so logged in to my old account but get the same error message:

"We're sorry, but we can't find any more music to play on your station right now. Try switching stations."
Doesn't matter what station I switch to, none of them work. Why? Please make it work again!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sylver We've made a small change that should help.

Please try again and let me know how it goes.

0 Kudos

TdyYrLove
Underground

I get the same message quite frequently.  Is there a solution for this yet?

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @TdyYrLove 

Welcome to community!

I made a small change that I hope will help. Can you please try to listen again and let me know if you're still having trouble.

Thanks!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

TdyYrLove
Underground

It is working now.  Thanks.

TannerPandora

Awesome, glad to hear it @TdyYrLove! 🙌

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter