cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Explicit tracks still play on Pandora Premium

ericcoffey23
Opening Act

Literally dozens of songs and stations. It's too many to keep up with.

And I am not talking about a song that is labeled "clean" but has explicit language. I am talking songs that are clearly labeled "explicit" playing despite me setting them not to play.

If this can't be fixed I am likely going to cancel my premium & go back to another platform...

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
23 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ericcoffey23 Thank you for clarifying that with me.

I merged your posts back into this original thread to keep all of your feedback in one place.

Unfortunately that is the way explicit filter currently operates - it will only block out explicit content from playing on your regular radio stations - not when streaming content on-demand.

That being said, I do see your feature request for Option to block out ALL explicit content has received some additional ❤️'s from others around the community.

Our product team loves hearing feedback like this, and will continue to work to improve the service for all of our listeners.

Thanks for your continued support! :pandora: 

0 Kudos

ericcoffey23
Opening Act

Reporting these one at a time is proving to be a waste of time. The issue is functionality and how Pandora defines "explicit filter". Radio stations seem to be clean 99% of time but if you go to Top Songs etc. all bets are off.

Upvote a fix here: https://community.pandora.com/t5/Feature-Requests/Option-to-block-out-ALL-explicit-content/idc-p/185...

0 Kudos

Tomvance1
Local Performer

Joe cocker 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tomvance1 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos