cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends thumbs up list not showing songs listed

PrincessLeia
Local Performer

Why am I no longer able to view friends thumbs up list on their profile? When I select it, it actually shows my own thumbed up list on their profile.

Labels (2)
52 Replies

LoverOfMusic
Underground

Yes, Please.  Inquiring minds want to know. And, how do we remedy this or will you be doing so in the near future,Pandora?  

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PrincessLeia @LoverOfMusic Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

Es1
Underground

I'm listening on my android phone. It's a Google Pixel 3a.  Carrier is Verizon. It appears you had this issue before. I'm sending a snapshot of that post. How did you resolve the issue with them?

Screenshot_20220828-185718.png

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Es1 I've escalated your feedback over to our engineering team so they can further investigate.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

LoverOfMusic
Underground

This is the same thing that’s happening for me.  But, I’m on an iPhoneX and have logged into another device as well that is android.  To click on their thumbs brings up my thumb a instead of theirs.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for following up, @LoverOfMusic.

I've added your report to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

LoverOfMusic
Underground

Thank you for your response. 

kimcook_1985
Underground

I can no longer see my thumbed music on my profile or my friend’s profiles. I click on the thumbs that shows the number of thumbs and it’s blank showing no tracks.

LoverOfMusic
Underground

Has this been resolved?

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LoverOfMusic Unfortunately, this issue is still being investigated by our engineering team.

Thanks again for your patience in the meantime!

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kimcook_1985 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Friends thumbs up list not showing songs listed

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Ciaramichelle93
Underground

Mine still does this. Please update. It's been like this for like a month. 

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ciaramichelle93 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

LoverOfMusic
Underground

I’m on WiFi, no carrier, just Comcast cable and on an iPad, an iphoneX, and a Samsung Galaxy Note 5, A Samsung s22, and several other devices. They all show either zero thumbs when my friend either has 1000+ or, it shows 1000+ thumbs but then if you click on it the screen shows blank. 

Oh, also on laptop.  
Images will be sent in email.

0 Kudos

commonly
Local Performer

I have an iPhone 13 and am having the same issue as LoverOfMusic. My friends' thumb lists either show that they zero thumbed songs or it shows the number of thumbed songs, but doesn't list the songs when I click on the list.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@commonly Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

ArtsyOne
Underground

I get a blank list or zero thumbs on my friends thumbs lists when using iPhone. 

When I log in to an android device I get an identical list of thumbs my thumbs showing as their thumbs. 

0 Kudos

kimcook_1985
Underground

Any updates Pandora? Going on two months with no solution? 

ArtsyOne
Underground

No solution that’s I’ve seen.  Just checked and it’s still the same on my end, too.