cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends thumbs up list not showing songs listed

PrincessLeia
Local Performer

Why am I no longer able to view friends thumbs up list on their profile? When I select it, it actually shows my own thumbed up list on their profile.

Labels (2)
52 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ArtsyOne @kimcook_1985 Our engineering team is still investigating this issue and working on a fix.

Thanks again for all your patience!

0 Kudos

missbelle05
Opening Act

I pay for premium and this has also glitched for me my friends can't see my thumbs and I can't theirs. If I click on theirs it's either empty or my own thumbs up but on their profile 

ArtsyOne
Underground

So it’s affecting memberships and free users.

Which type of device do you use?

It’s happening on android and Apple devices, both, for me. Sooo frustrating  that they haven’t fixed it yet.

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@missbelle05 Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

missbelle05
Opening Act

I have an Android (Google pixel)

This is what happened to me earlier today, I went to add a song to my playlist, but the playlist was not showing up on my list of playlists to add, so I typed in the name of my playlist in the New Playlist option, once I did that I went back to my collection and the new playlist was obviously there, and so was my original playlist, so I went back to the song that I was going to add and that is when I was able to add it to my original playlist. Perhaps that may work for you with your playlists, and perhaps there may be a better or quicker solution, but this is what worked for me today and that is why I am sharing it with you. 

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

Ciaramichelle93
Underground
  • Anytime I try to see someone else's thumbs up list it only shows me mine. I have a Samsung galaxy note 20 through Verizion that I use it on. No error message. Just only shows me my thumbs up list on their profile. Screenshot_20221019_130702_Gallery.jpg

0 Kudos

@Ciaramichelle93 good day to you, in your reply box you will see a camera icon from there you can add your screenshot. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

Ciaramichelle93
Underground

Here is a second person's profile I went to and their thumbs up list shows only 72 but when I click the list it still only shows songs I have thumbs-up'd...

Screenshot_20221019-131446_Pandora.jpg

@Ciaramichelle93 that is a strange occurrence. Here are the ones that will get you the answers you seek.

@AdamPandora@AlyssaPandora@TannerPandora@GeraldPandora@ShannonPandora, one of these Pandora moderators will assist you.

Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ciaramichelle93 I've added your feedback to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Rowechicky
Underground

I have the same issue. Two issues are happening. One, can’t see anyones thumb’s up list. It’s a blank white screen. Mine is showing only 272 from front screen but click on list and I have over 3500.   I’m on iPhone 13 Pro Max

D0A4C3C6-3034-494D-A496-9053FF64F0CF.png

5A57EC36-5941-40DA-BCB2-4605F1C1284A.png

AD558AE4-18CC-477C-97C6-0795BE420136.png

244AEC51-75D7-4D88-B469-0AFE6609C0D7.png

0 Kudos

missbelle05
Opening Act

Any updates going on two months...

thenamegame
Local Performer

I'm still having this problem. It's been 2 or 3 months. I try to open my friends' thumbed songs and it shows my thumbed songs.

corvette_393781
Local Performer

I would like to know when the thumbs are going to be fixed. When I check on a friends thumbs it's blank. This has been going on to long

missbelle05
Opening Act

I agree I'm ready to cancel my subscription!

Weasel
Local Performer

I used to be able to view other peoples thumbs. But now, when I go to someone else's profile to look at their thumbs, my own thumbs show up in place of theirs on their profile. Can you fix this? It happens across all devices from iphone to desktop. It's been like that for a couple months now. 

jenlittle
Local Performer

still no update?? been months .. i can’t see any of my friends thumbed songs

Rowechicky
Underground

Support doesn’t care. It’s been broken for MONTHS with zero reply. They just don’t care.  

Ciaramichelle93
Underground

Checking in....it's been almost 3 months and this issue still isn't resolved. What's going on?

0 Kudos