cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Friends thumbs up list not showing songs listed

PrincessLeia
Local Performer

Why am I no longer able to view friends thumbs up list on their profile? When I select it, it actually shows my own thumbed up list on their profile.

Labels (2)
52 Replies

jalueras
Local Performer

When review other people's thumbs up songs, my own list of what I thumbs up appears. 

0 Kudos

missbelle05
Opening Act

This has been going on since August so many people have complained but they have yet to fix it! 

ArtsyOne
Underground

Yep! I cancelled my streaming with them because it’s been going on for months and they have yet to fix it.  It doesn’t look like they will, either, at this point.  

Rowechicky
Underground

@AdamPandora is there an update from Dev on this issue? It’s been MONTHS! 

missbelle05
Opening Act

I did as well I had premium and the customer service over this just **ahem**. The fact the app never has any software updates anymore shows it's not important and or they don't care.

0 Kudos

crystalannoliva
Underground

Every time I thumb up a song it gets added to "My thumb Up" playlist and on the profile of one of my friends. Why is that? He does not "follow me" nor do I follow him. Does that person have to add each song to his own collection for it to appear on his profile as a thumbs up? Does it matter if he isnt a premium subscriber?  Did I say this happens for every song! lol and his "thumb Up #" stays at 1.  Im very new to Pandora so im super confused. I added pics below. Thnx in advance.

His profile

IMG_3734.jpg

My Profile Below

IMG_3733.PNG

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@crystalannoliva I moved your post over to this existing thread.

Your feedback has now been added to the ticket we have open with the engineers who are looking into this.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

ArtsyOne
Underground

It’s been months since this thread was started. When is this going to be remedied?

_dinaann
Underground

I've been experiencing the same issues on web browsers chrome, microsoft edge, safari, iphone 13 max pro.. Unable to see other friends thumbs up when I go on their page; my music populates. Cannot see a complete list of my own on my profile page until I actually click on my thumbs up. 

Kristen1221
Local Performer

It’s still messed up with viewing someone else’s thumbed up songs. You can’t see them. It’s been like this for 8 months 

HunnyLove29
Local Performer

Unable to see my friends liked/thumbs up songs

So I’ve had this issue for months to a year already and all the updates doesn’t seem to help I’ll click on my friends account to see their profile I can see recent favorite songs and stations but when I click on their thumps up/liked songs the screen is blank so I’m just wondering when this issue is going to get fixed. Please and thanks you Pandora 🙂 

image.jpg

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@HunnyLove29 I moved your post over to this existing thread: Friends thumbs up list not showing songs listed

I've passed your feedback along to our engineering team as well.

Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

0 Kudos

hmk511
Local Performer

Mine is also not showing my friends thumbs up list. It only shows mine

0 Kudos