cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collection: Playlist adding unrecognized songs

o0DavyWavy0o
Local Performer

My pandora playlist keeps playing songs that are not on the playlist. How do I stop this?

Moderator Edit: Changing title for clarity

Labels (2)
7 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@o0DavyWavy0o Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Does this only happen with one playlist or all playlists
    • If only one playlist, what is the name of that playlist?
  4. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  5. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Tbatts1228
Local Performer

I'm having the same issue. Playlist added each artist entire album versus the one song i wanted added.

Tricha Batts
0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tbatts1228 Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening? Are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Does this only happen with one playlist or all playlists
    • If only one playlist, what is the name of that playlist?
  4. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  5. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

Jntaylor63
Local Performer

Same issue with me.  If I random play a playlist with Android app, Pandora is adding songs that are not mine.  Its very frustrating.  I am a Premium subscriber too. 

0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jntaylor63 

Welcome to community!

Happy to take a look. Can you let me know the following information so that I can review what may be happening:

• Make and model of your Android:
  • OS version:
  • Pandora version:
  • Please give me the name of one of the playlists that tracks have been added to, along with a few examples of the tracks that you don't recognize.

Thanks for the help!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos

Jntaylor63
Local Performer

Any findings?

Samsung Galaxy s22 Ultra.  Pandora 2405.2    

Blade Runner Blues is one Play list.  It added I cant tell You Why by the Eagles.  Lover by Rhodes Rodosu.  Baby Girl by Pop Up!

also my Pool Side Chill Play list.  It added Nothings Gonna Stop Us by Starship and She Told Me by filous & Leo Standard.

Two Things:

1 - This also happens when I play my playlist on Alexa.  I set it to shuffle and it adds songs.
2- I have not seen this with my NSFW playlist.  I can shuffle play and Pandora is not adding songs when I shuffle Play.
0 Kudos

TannerPandora

Hi @Jntaylor63 

Thanks for providing those details. I've updated my report to our engineering teams with the information you provided. Unfortunately, there is no update at this time. Rest assured this has been passed along for further investigation.

Thanks again!

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos