cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have to manually unselect stations in shuffle mode?

actingtori
Local Performer

I am trying out Pandora Premium on a free trial basis. I tried out "Shuffle Stations." I have a few different stations I'd like to include and have it on shuffle mode. I've had Pandora for a very long time so I have 200+ stations. 

It seems the only way to get the experience I'm looking for is to manually unselect two hundred stations. 

This is a very unpleasant user experience. I would much rather be able to have the option to "Select All" or "Deselect all" and be able to create shuffled station experiences of my own much easier than the current experience. 

For example, I want to be able to have the "Hazbin Hotel" station and the "Demon Barber of Fleet Street Broadway Production" station and "Crazy Ex Girlfriend" station without having to first unselect two hundred stations. 

I see that over the past several years that other users have requested a similar feature. Is there a reason Pandora Premium users (at the minimum) don't have this feature available to them? 

Moderator Edit: Format

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

actingtori
Local Performer

So right after I posted this, I discovered that what I want does exist. 

On Chrome desktop go to "My Collections"

Click on a collection that you want to start the station from, the next page will take you to a page that has "Station created from" and a box that you can type in. 

From there you can type in the different stations/songs/artists you want to join and rename this "collection" too. 

That has the "shuffle" experience I'm looking for. 

Don't know if anyone can move this thread to a solved user interface thread? 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

actingtori
Local Performer

So right after I posted this, I discovered that what I want does exist. 

On Chrome desktop go to "My Collections"

Click on a collection that you want to start the station from, the next page will take you to a page that has "Station created from" and a box that you can type in. 

From there you can type in the different stations/songs/artists you want to join and rename this "collection" too. 

That has the "shuffle" experience I'm looking for. 

Don't know if anyone can move this thread to a solved user interface thread? 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

Thank you for following up with this update, @actingtori.

I've gone ahead and moved this thread over to the My Collection space.

Enjoy the music!

0 Kudos