cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hearing out of place tracks on Shuffle

Snowcone31
Local Performer

I pick certain genres of country, Latin, and classic rock but when I hit shuffle it plays nothing but rap. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora

@Snowcone31 It looks like those tracks are playing because you included Top Radio in your Shuffle mix:

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 6.22.51 AM.png

I recommend removing that station if you don't wish to hear any rap music during your listening session.

For future reference, when listening to Shuffle, you can view which station a particular song is from by scrolling to the bottom of the Now Playing screen. A banner will appear at the top of the window.

It should say "[Station_Name] Radio," and then the name of the track (see screenshots above for reference).

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

datchoia751
Underground

Reset your phone and update the app as well

0 Kudos

AdamPandora

@Snowcone31 It looks like those tracks are playing because you included Top Radio in your Shuffle mix:

Screen Shot 2021-12-13 at 6.22.51 AM.png

I recommend removing that station if you don't wish to hear any rap music during your listening session.

For future reference, when listening to Shuffle, you can view which station a particular song is from by scrolling to the bottom of the Now Playing screen. A banner will appear at the top of the window.

It should say "[Station_Name] Radio," and then the name of the track (see screenshots above for reference).

Hope this helps!

Adam | Community Moderator

Let's share music in the Music + Podcasts

0 Kudos