cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hearing out of place tracks on station

Martha-bun
Opening Act

I don't know if there's a newer version of this topic... The songs bleeding over to other stations is happening to me. Like another user, I'm thinking about canceling my subscription. Frank Sinatra & Benny Goodman show up on my Three Dog Night. Lots of bleeding between all of mine. I'm afraid to hit thumbs down in case it removes the song from the correct station.

Another problem is, I'm getting head-banging heavy metal, which I keep deleting, but it keeps showing up. Not good when you're playing the station for a bunch of people! It's offensive. 

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
41 Replies

Martha-bun
Opening Act

I just scrolled through my whole list of thumbs-up songs for 3 Dog NIght station, & didn't see Cherokee Nation by Ill Repute. [on my PC]

It would be helpful if we could search thumbs-up & -down by song & artist.

Also helpful would be a list of recently-played songs, so I can go back & accept or reject a song when I couldn't get to the player in time, or want to see who the artist was, etc.

FYI, I don't see a thumb icon on my Galaxy Tab. But I do have the pencil icon.

I see the Cherokee Nation on my tablet, but there's no x by it. Not when I click on the song, either. Long press lets me add the song, make a new station, etc but not delete.

0 Kudos

Martha-bun
Opening Act

Ill Repute song on my tablet. No way to delete.

Screenshot_20241017_214045_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20241017_214103_Pandora.jpg

Screenshot_20241017_214113_Pandora.jpg

0 Kudos