cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I Replay songs automatically

Ilopan
Local Performer

I want to listen to the same Soundscape throughout the night.  How can I do that?  Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikalle Nice to see you around the Community.

To make the album, playlist or track you're listening to repeat:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the circling arrows icon on the bottom left of the screen to turn Repeat on or off.
  2. Selecting the icon once will cause a playlist or album to play in a loop.
  3. To make a single track repeat, select the same icon a second time. The icon will change to reveal a number 1, indicating that only one track will be repeated.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ilopan The ability to listen to the same track/album on repeat is only an option when upgrading to Pandora Premium.

Check out this thread for instructions on how you can upgrade: Billed by Apple - Switch from Plus to Premium

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

mikalle
Local Performer

I want to listen to the same Soundscape throughout the night. How can I do that? Thanks. I have Pandora Premium

@mikalle good evening, if you have an android device you can collect your music then down load it. You can also make a Playlist by adding your soundscape music to it. Then just replay your Playlist. I hope this helps. Take care and stay safe.

MOHLovesAlaska

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikalle Nice to see you around the Community.

To make the album, playlist or track you're listening to repeat:

1. Go to the Now Playing screen and select the circling arrows icon on the bottom left of the screen to turn Repeat on or off.
  2. Selecting the icon once will cause a playlist or album to play in a loop.
  3. To make a single track repeat, select the same icon a second time. The icon will change to reveal a number 1, indicating that only one track will be repeated.

Hope this helps!