cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I play all tracks by an artist with Pandora Premium?

frag_68
Underground

There used to be a way to do this, as I've done it for one artist, but I'm trying to play all songs by a single artist.  Not just top songs.  Perhaps because I've created one station from this artist, I can't create another?  If I hit Start Station, it immediately jumps to the station I've had since 2010 (which has multiple artists it was created from so Artist Only doesn't work) and I can't figure out how to create a new one and then flip to Artist Only.

Despite the "Collected" filters including Artists, I can't seem to collect an artist, either, so that was a roadblock.

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frag_68 I do see you are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

What you can do is search for the artist you want to listen to, and find the section for Top Songs.

If you scroll down a little farther, there should be a button for See all songs.

Clicking See all songs will bring you to all tracks we have for that specific artist - not just their top songs.

Open that page, and you can then press play on the first track (or any track on that screen) to play all of that artists songs.

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frag_68 I do see you are upgraded to Pandora Premium.

What you can do is search for the artist you want to listen to, and find the section for Top Songs.

If you scroll down a little farther, there should be a button for See all songs.

Clicking See all songs will bring you to all tracks we have for that specific artist - not just their top songs.

Open that page, and you can then press play on the first track (or any track on that screen) to play all of that artists songs.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

frag_68
Underground

@AdamPandora That... works, but then can I turn it into a collection?  So, for example, I started a station with Orgy and I play that in Artist Only mode.  That way I can easily thumbs up/down songs of theirs, but it plays all tracks.  With Gordon Lightfoot (quite the contrast, eh?) I can't create a station of him and run in Artist Only mode.  So while you're right:  The method you suggested does what I asked, I didn't realize there was a non-collection/station option that would lack the thumbs.  Is the only way to do that to remove Gordon from my "Easy Listening" Station so that I can start a new station from him?  It seems that's the limitation here:  Only one station can be created from an artist.  Is that accurate?

I do appreciate your help!

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@frag_68 That is correct - unfortunately, you won't be able to create an additional station for Gordon Lightfoot, as your Easy Listening station was originally created with that artist.

What we can do is remove Gordon Lightfoot from your Easy Listening station, and then you can create a new station with that artist.

Let me know if you'd like some assistance with that.

0 Kudos

frag_68
Underground

No thank you.  That's easy, if not unexpected behavior.  Perhaps my only ask is for a feature consideration to allow artists to be used for the basis of multiple stations to mitigate this issue.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks so much for your feedback, @frag_68.

I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here if you'd like to see that option added to the service.

Hope we continue to see you around the Community! :pandora:

0 Kudos