cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Eliminate a Track from an Album

burger7
Local Performer
Is there a way to delete one track from an album? If I go to My Collection - Albums, and choose a particular album, I get a list of tracks on that album. If there are say 12 tracks and I want only 11 of them, can I delete the one track? Right now I can only "uncollect" one track, but it still shows up and plays in the album. My daughter listens to albums, but some songs are inappropriate so I would like to delete them off the album. Thanks!
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

TannerPandora

Hi @burger7 Welcome to community! 🎶Currently, it's not possible to remove a song from a collected Album. I would recommend creating a custom playlist with the songs from that album, this gives you more control over the content. 

If you need steps on how to create a playlist, let me know. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to see this feature on Pandora, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request Board. From here you can post new ideas, give feedback, or like the ideas from other listeners. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

TannerPandora

Hi @burger7 Welcome to community! 🎶Currently, it's not possible to remove a song from a collected Album. I would recommend creating a custom playlist with the songs from that album, this gives you more control over the content. 

If you need steps on how to create a playlist, let me know. 

In the meantime, if you'd like to see this feature on Pandora, I would recommend visiting our Feature Request Board. From here you can post new ideas, give feedback, or like the ideas from other listeners. 

Thanks for posting to community! 🎧

Tanner | Community Moderator

> Follow us on Twitter
@PandoraSupport

0 Kudos