Local Performer

I was wondering if the support team could wipe all of my liked songs

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GBIGGS Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to clear all of your liked songs all at once.

You will need to manually go into each of your stations and manually remove each of your Thumbed up tracks there.

Alternatively, the quickest way to start fresh would be to delete your account completely, and then create a new account using the same email address.

That way, you can start over again with creating new stations without having to manually delete the old thumb ratings you've given in the past.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service: "Soft" Account Reset

Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@GBIGGS Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to clear all of your liked songs all at once.

You will need to manually go into each of your stations and manually remove each of your Thumbed up tracks there.

Alternatively, the quickest way to start fresh would be to delete your account completely, and then create a new account using the same email address.

That way, you can start over again with creating new stations without having to manually delete the old thumb ratings you've given in the past.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️to express your interest in seeing it added to the service: "Soft" Account Reset

Hope this helps! 

whythesignin
Underground

You have to delete your account and signup for spotify.

pyruvi
Local Performer

I've got some stations that I've had for a long time that have started to deviate from the type of music it used to play. Is there a way to reset the station to the way it was when I first created it? I believe you used to be able to do it through the old Pandora app, however I'm not finding it anywhere now.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pyruvi I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to clear all of my Liked songs

Unfortunately, there isn't an easy way to clear all of your liked songs all at once.

You will need to go into each of your stations and one at a time to remove your Thumb ratings.

I recommend upvoting this feature request with a ❤️ to express your interest in seeing it added to the service: "Soft" Account Reset

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos