cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear recently listening history

physics47
Underground

I am having the same issue trying to delete an album as a favorite that I didn't list as a favorite in the first place.  I am not given the option to delete as I am with others.  The album in question is "Making Contact"  (2009 Remaster) by UFO.  Please help.  

The only option I have is to share, not delete!!!!!!  Help

Thanks,

John

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@physics47 I'm happy to look into this.

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@physics47 I'm happy to look into this.

Can you please do me a favor and send me a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this. 🤝

0 Kudos

physics47
Underground

sorry but sent toonly share, no deleteonly share, no delete only share, no delete option

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@physics47 Thanks for sending that over.

It looks like that is actually your recent listening history - that content has not been added to your collection.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to clear your recent listening history, however as you continue to listen to more tracks and stations, that piece of content will eventually be pushed out of view.

If you'd like to have the option to delete content from your recent listening history, I recommend creating a feature request for it here.

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

jack693
Local Performer

...or ditching the app. History!

0 Kudos

trueleeblessed3
Local Performer

I would also like the option to clear listening history or select the ones I want to clear out of the list of recent listening instead of share or add to library options only. 

0 Kudos

chuck316
Local Performer

I would also like to be able to delete by selection from the recent listening queue, can this feature be added in upcoming releases?

0 Kudos