cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete stations?

paulyn
Local Performer

When I click on a song to see if I like it or not, then it ends up on my collection and I don't know how to get rid of it.

Moderator edit: edited title for clarity

Labels (1)
32 Replies

schmelik
Underground

Well, that is great if I want to delete one station at a time...

Is there a way I can curate my entire collection and delete stations in bulk?
select a checkbox and delete those selected as a group?

AlyssaPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there, @schmelik. 👋

Thanks so much for posting about this. Currently, bulk adding / editing / deleting is not a feature of Pandora. 

I would recommend upvoting this existing feature request if you'd like to see this option implemented: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

To upvote an existing suggestion, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the request. 

Hope to see you around the community space more often. 🎧

Alyssa | Community Manager
Let's talk music in Community Chat
Share yours here: Q: What's your favorite anthem by a female artist that inspires you?
Check out this month's newsletter: The Listener Lounge: March 2024

schmelik
Underground

done and done..

as a developer myself, I know this is not a hard option to add

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@schmelik Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to delete stations in bulk.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️if you'd like to see this option added to the service: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs)

Hope this helps!

janmccoy7
Local Performer

It doesn't say elipse. It says elipsis. This is the ... you'll see right under the play button when you point at a station on the web. It is the series used in text to show something has been left out.

0 Kudos

Sufferhead
Local Performer

I would just like to know if there was a way to delete multiple stations at once.

Like how you have the "hide stations" function in settings. 

Why can't you make multiple selections of the stations you want to delete. At present the current system is the exact opposite of streamlined... 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sufferhead At this time, bulk deletion is not a feature of Pandora. Another community member has created a feature request that you may be interested in upvoting here: Bulk Add / Edit / Delete Content (Stations, Playlists, Thumbs) 

To upvote an idea, click on the 💙icon next to the title of the suggestion. 

Hope this info is helpful. 

0 Kudos

Zman0
Local Performer

How can I delete stations?

pandora help isn’t helping 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Zman0 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to delete stations?

You can find instructions on how to delete stations from your collection in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Calico739
Underground

Hello,

Firstly, kudos to Pandora for the new interface showing My Station, Crowd Faves, Discovery, Deep Cuts and Newly Released. This is all great.

But I don't see where/how I can delete a station. Recently a distasteful station full of profanity magically appeared in my list of stations.

Can someone tell me how I can delete a station?

Many thanks.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Calico739 I moved your post over to this existing thread: How to delete stations?

You can find instructions on how to delete stations from your collection in the accepted solution to this thread. 

Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos

Johnssarah741
Local Performer

Or when you try to type something out and it thinks it's something else.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Johnssarah741 I'd be happy to help with any questions you have, but I will need additional information to do so.

Can you explain your issue a bit further? The more details you're able to provide, the better equipped I'll be to help.

I look forward to hearing back.

0 Kudos