cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude stations from thumbprint radio

Tdwimsatt
Local Performer

How can I exclude a station from thumbprint radio? It skips the holiday stations but how do I have it avoid thumb ups from another station? I have of ambient music for sleeping that I would like to avoid in Thumbprint radio.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tdwimsatt Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

There isn't currently a way to exclude certain stations from Thumbprint Radio - if you'd like to see an option for this, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, if the tracks you're hearing don't appeal to you, feel free to give them a Thumb Down on Thumbprint Radio. It won't affect that song's Thumb rating elsewhere, but it will stop Thumbprint Radio from playing that track.

You may also want to review your other stations and Thumbs, as they inform the content on your Thumbprint Radio.

You can:

1. Edit your individual stations to delete your Thumbs Up or Down, or delete the station entirely to remove it from your Thumbprint Radio mix.
  2. Try giving more Thumbs Up on other stations besides your Thumbprint Radio (if you're hearing too many unfamiliar songs), or 
  3. Give more Thumbs Up across your Pandora account (if your Thumbprint Radio is becoming repetitive).

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tdwimsatt Nice to see you around the Community. 👋🏽

There isn't currently a way to exclude certain stations from Thumbprint Radio - if you'd like to see an option for this, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, if the tracks you're hearing don't appeal to you, feel free to give them a Thumb Down on Thumbprint Radio. It won't affect that song's Thumb rating elsewhere, but it will stop Thumbprint Radio from playing that track.

You may also want to review your other stations and Thumbs, as they inform the content on your Thumbprint Radio.

You can:

1. Edit your individual stations to delete your Thumbs Up or Down, or delete the station entirely to remove it from your Thumbprint Radio mix.
  2. Try giving more Thumbs Up on other stations besides your Thumbprint Radio (if you're hearing too many unfamiliar songs), or 
  3. Give more Thumbs Up across your Pandora account (if your Thumbprint Radio is becoming repetitive).

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos

sellwithsavel
Local Performer

Exact same issue I use Spa radio for sleep and just want to be able to block that one station form thumbprint radio

0 Kudos