cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get "Artist Only" mode to play multiple artists in one session?

Anand
Local Performer

In my history of using "Artist Only" mode while using stations with multiple artists as seeds, I have only ever been able to play one artist at a time. I have to close the window and come back in order for it to play another artist. Is there a way I can play multiple artist seeds during one session? Is "one artist at a time" a restriction by Pandora?

Labels (1)
2 Replies

UncleBud
Chart Topper

@Anand Hi are you a free subscriber or a plus/premium subscriber? I'm a premium subscriber and I am able to have stations on Artist Only mode with more than 1 artist. I have 3 stations that have 2 artists that plays in Artist Only mode. For example, I have 1 station: "Tim & Faith Radio" which only plays music by Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. I have 2 other stations like that. I don't know if you have to be a Premium subscriber or not.

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anand Could you tell me a bit more about what is happening?

What is the name of the station this happens with?

Also to clarify, when you switch to Artist Only Mode, does your station play a few songs by one artist before advancing to songs by another artist you've added as a seed on that station?

Or is the issue that even though you've added multiple artists seeds to one station, switching to Artist Only Mode only plays tracks from a single artist?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Additionally, are you listening to Pandora on a computer or on a device?

1. If you are on a computer, are you listening from:
    • A Mac or Windows computer?
    • Our website, or the desktop app? If you're listening from our website, what browser are you using?
  2. If you are on a device, what is the make and model (and carrier, if applicable)?
  3. Is there an error message? If so, what does it say?
  4. Can you provide me with a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Thanks for working with me on this.