cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make my playlist show in search

jmyers81
Local Performer

I've created a playlist and wondering how to make it so anybody can search for the name of it. I figured out how to share, but wondering what makes some playlists show up in search. Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmyers81 This isn't currently possible.

This being said, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you can always share any of your customized playlists with another user.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to Share a Playlist

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies

@jmyers81 good evening, all you need to do is create a playlist give your playlist a Name (for example for my playlist it is called MOHLovesAlaska Created Playlist). I type the name of my playlist in the search and it shows up. It should do the same for you as well. Take care and stay safe. 

MOHLovesAlaska
0 Kudos

jmyers81
Local Performer

Thanks for the reply, as that was what I was hoping would happen. However, I can not find it with my playlist name. I also tried from my wife's account. Maybe I'll try to create a new one and see if it is any different. 

0 Kudos

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmyers81 This isn't currently possible.

This being said, I recommend creating a feature request for your suggestion here.

In the meantime, you can always share any of your customized playlists with another user.

Check out the accepted solution to this thread for instructions on how to do so: How to Share a Playlist

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos