cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to revert genre stations back to their original name

PB69
Local Performer

Years ago I renamed some Genre stations with different names to change the sort order. Now I can no longer change a Genre station's name. The problem is those stations seem stuck with the old name I gave them. I want the Genre stations to show with Pandora's current name. Deleting and re-collecting the Genre station still shows the station with the name I assigned it in the past. Is there anyway to get rid old names I gave Genre stations?

Moderator Edit: Edited title for clarity

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PB69 While there was once a bug that allowed users to to edit their genre stations (ex: add additional artist/song seeds or editing the station name), that bug has since been resolved.

At this point, it is no longer possible to edit the name of these stations, or to add variety.

If you'd like to see the option to re-name your stations again, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Ability to Edit Genre Stations

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PB69 While there was once a bug that allowed users to to edit their genre stations (ex: add additional artist/song seeds or editing the station name), that bug has since been resolved.

At this point, it is no longer possible to edit the name of these stations, or to add variety.

If you'd like to see the option to re-name your stations again, I recommend upvoting this existing feature request with a ❤️Ability to Edit Genre Stations

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos