cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to search for other user's playlists

DMVDan
Underground

Is there a way to look at other people playlists without being friends? Is there a section in the Pandora app that I can search for playlists not made from Pandora directly but from customers? Sometimes I get bored and I try to find something new playlists.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DMVDan Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to do this.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request and leaving a comment if you'd like to see the option added to the service: Feature Request: Ability to search for playlist by users more readily available

Hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DMVDan Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to do this.

I recommend upvoting this existing feature request and leaving a comment if you'd like to see the option added to the service: Feature Request: Ability to search for playlist by users more readily available

Hope this helps!

AdamErin1776
Local Performer

Been a family member on here for over 12yrs now and still don't now how to find n listen to others playlists on pandora! Got 1124 on my own songs on playlists but wanted to listen to other playlists someone that likes hard rock n hip hop some country and the best of it that really listens to music and knows what there doing thank you

AdamPandora
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AdamErin1776 Unfortunately, there isn't currently a way to do this.

Hope this helps!

0 Kudos